SAU Community

Cruise Tonight March 15th: Mandurah -> Perth -> Freo

Magic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we're leaving Mandurah at 9.30, takes about 20mins to get to Baldivis shops (if you keep the speed), should leave Baldivis shops by around 10.05-10.10.

So to answer your question, should be there around 10.35 or so?

I think mattxwa with the white 33 is meeting us at carousel too, maybe arrange to follow together to carousel or something?

joondalup sheeshh.

For those meeting us at one of the regroup points. I'll post the ETA's for each regroup point on the first post so you have a rough idea.

But If you'd like me to pm you my mobile # let me know and you can give me a call on the nite and I'll update how far away we are from the stop point etc. :blink:

Edited by Magic

I've also got some people meeting at the carousel also. Expect us to be there 10.30-11.00, otherwise just enjoy the driver down to Mandurah

Clint.

EPIC FAIL :P:(

doing that clutch has turned out to be really difficult, gotta remove a million things, i wont have it done by tonight,

I dont wanna sound like a bum but does anyone feel up for a nav?? I know its a bit late notice n i'm sorry but if anyone lives NOR, and wants some random guy to nav for em' let me know :P *gets on knees n begs*

Thanks guys

Edited by AMMERTY

yep, alright i'm coming :D we can grab maps at carousel?

andrew

anyone here NoR want to meet somewhere beforehand and head to carousel together?

i'm in mirrabooka

Edited by fei-sti_rex