SAU Community

Gt 3540 Fs

Item:GT 3540 .63 TURBO

Condition:as new

Price:1450 FIRM

To Fit: (What car)rb25 or bigger

Comments:never been over 18psi which isnt even in its efficiency range so heaps more left in it. Just a tad big for what i want to do. Made 295kw on a full standard rb25.

Edited by LTHLRB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this turbos hasnt even been pushed into its efficiency range yet. So its barely even been used. I payed 1800. Polished it. Put the metal elbow and did roughly 1500kz. So its still basically new. But i am negotiable. Be realistic im not gona go too low.

And u cant get them brand new from a shop for 1600. Min is around 1750

approx 18psi. i dont want to push this any further because i have a single plate clutch and obviously the std bottem end, if it was a built engine with a twin plate, i would go up to around 26psi. For street this is more than enough to scare you.

To do the same setup i have done with this turbo is not a costly exercise.. Turbo cost me around 1800 then delivery, manifold was 250 then hadto modify it to be perfect, gate was 570.. You could use cheaper parts, but i dont want to stuff around fixing things twice, so i went braided everything and made another wastegate outlet with a screamer, full 3" exhaust, 4" intake pipe, Put the elbow on because if i was to put a silicone bend it would melt.

So realisticly the figures to set up everything would be roughly 3,700 or so doing it right.

To do the same setup i have done with this turbo is not a costly exercise.. Turbo cost me around 1800 then delivery, manifold was 250 then hadto modify it to be perfect, gate was 570.. You could use cheaper parts, but i dont want to stuff around fixing things twice, so i went braided everything and made another wastegate outlet with a screamer, full 3" exhaust, 4" intake pipe, Put the elbow on because if i was to put a silicone bend it would melt.

So realisticly the figures to set up everything would be roughly 3,700 or so doing it right.

So your including all of that + turbo?????