SAU Community

what music do you cruise around with?

Guest terr@nce

Originally posted by R34GTT-R

PS: Terr@nce you are a "tool"    <<<<<:D LOL

nice use of the pun. notice the text above my avatar! T00L !!!

i see a lot of "y0 y0 i'll pop a cap in y0 ass" hip hop lovers here. meh. whatever floats your boat. and there are also a lot of full sick trance and dance music lovers. nice! i enjoy some of that when im driving (in modertation ofcourse! :D )

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like avril hahaha avrils the worst

she is anti brittny (who isnt) but says that brittny is all marketed, like avril isnt as well, she is just marketd in a different persona from the other scrag lol

LOL. thats where numbers come in. i actually tried t.e.r.r.a.n.c.e before Mr T, but it wouldnt work. bah! lets hope there no more of this nonsense. i love all sau members. <3

heres a present everyone. a pic of me!!!

29800765.jpg

I listen to all sorts of tunes, but mostly I turn it down so I can listen to the tune of my beast - the car that is ;)

Being a dj I have, and listen to, loads of diff music. From rap to rock and trance to trash!!! I even listen to some of the ghey pop music - not often though really only from radiowaves ;)

I havent really listened to tool much...

yeah, i guess i too listen to all different kinds of tunes too. its mostly tool tho. but you get the odd friend who just has to have R and B while i drive. grrrr

sometimes i'll check the radio for the traffic report and leave it on there and just listen to that afterwards

eek! i hate nova. the thing with that is, its too diverse too quickly. one second, its rockin, the next tey got some duf duf or something.

i like to keep mine on 105.1 and for nostalgic purposes, GOLD 104!!! ;)

but as i said, i dont have the radio on much. sometimes on the top of the hour i'll see if they have a traffic report and forget to put the cd back in.

and for breakfast radio, its the cage all the way. nova breakfast was good for a while but now it just shits me to tears.

i used to love hughsy kate and dave last year driving to work. but their shit got old. its all about the cage now. :uh-huh: