SAU Community

Help Cam Sensor

CAYR33

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum great site, I need help I'm trying to remove my timing belt cover for painting but the cam sensor won't budge. Everything I read about this says to remove carefully but I can't get it move. What I'm I doing wrong????? :D

Make sure you have removed 3 bolts :D ...The CAS fits within a rubber grommet. If it hasn't been moved for a while the rubber may have stuck to the CAS...Try moving it around a bit or running the end of screw drive around the CAS where the rubber is...They are delicate but not made of glass...Main thing is is not to drop it on concrete when you get it out...and make sure you line up the slot in the end when you put it back on..

Make sure you have removed 3 bolts :D ...The CAS fits within a rubber grommet. If it hasn't been moved for a while the rubber may have stuck to the CAS...Try moving it around a bit or running the end of screw drive around the CAS where the rubber is...They are delicate but not made of glass...Main thing is is not to drop it on concrete when you get it out...and make sure you line up the slot in the end when you put it back on..

Thanks alot will give it a try. Had the 3 bolts removed already :nyaanyaa: . I would be lost or realy poor without this site.LOL