SAU Community

Big Easter Cruise! Friday 21st Of March 2008!

1R34SON

^ bloody good idea julz...

was gonna go and intro myself when i saw you handing out maps but i didn't know you were 'mellow yellow' until later on and i was like nah... next time lol

girlfriend was getting cranky; pregnant = hungry, tired and exhausted which is also why we bailed early...

was an awesome turnout though, loved the stops except scabs was a bit unfortunate, just finished getting food... didn't even get to start eating and saw all of you guys leaving the carpark, thought we were gonna get left behind then got followed by at least 2 cop cars onto the freeway then one followed us from freeway to burswood... cops behind us in the tunnel = B O R I N G...

awesome cruise though, awesome

Happy to hear you liked it, haha ah well next time have a chat, its good getting to know everyone.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz, the cop action was pretty funny. Does anyone know who else got a yellow, i know the rex did but was it a Skyline...and if so, what for?

HAHA, i got pulled over just down the road about 5 mins after that for a random breathe test. There were alot of cops out tonight.

Catchyall,

Angr33 x

:D great cruise...cops were ok in the end..and only a few made it to last meet point...but still..all went well..WELL DONE GUYS!!..even those cops that followed from scarbs said we were good!! ;)

ok..i sat up for a while to do those pics..(3am now) couldn't sleep :)...so i've made a set on 'bucket...link at bottom of this post ;)

ef077d1a.jpg

3dfa4c98.jpg03408e9b.jpg

600e6729.jpg

880437a4.jpg

heres the LINKY!!!! :blink:

;)

What was that wrx thinking when he came through?

He wasn't thinking..... at all, it'll now be known as a Stupidroo!

Oh well the cops weren't half as bad as they could have been.

Thanks for a very cool Cruise. Pity you all didn't make it to the end..... there was a booze bus set up the car park and an endless procession of cops going form the bus (and about 5 cars) to Macca's. Not one of them said anything to us!! Ended up splitting at about 10:30pm.

Great to see so many good cars.........glad to see most of the Commodores and Falcons stayed away.

Hey I didn't know Australia Post used Skylines..... (Jokes) :D

C Y'all next time.

Thanks for staying behind me Chuckie.....you're a top bloke!

Dodgsun, awesome pics yet again!!! I've poached some, hope you don't mind... Was good to meet you too.

Loved that white 34 that rocked up after almost everyone had left burswood, he was all like "There was a cruise on tonight? Damn I'm late for work.."

sounds and looks like the cruzz was orsom hot happy i missed it r34-4dr sweet pic man well done they just rub salt into the woond but looked like a good avo and night all round well done i have to be there on the next one

yer man good work on the maps . the cruise was awesome, good roads. Every one drove together without getting apart to much. and most of all everyone was friendly and just had a good time.. Good work organiser and every one that come down :D

really good cruise.. amazing turn out.. pitty about the police, but i guess 60 or so tuner cars are gonna attract some attention on a long weekend when cops are targeting speeding and the likes.

a bit bummed i wasn't in the big group going through the tunnel, but the 4 other skylines i was in there with still put on a show!

didn't make it to the last stop coz my passenger ran out of time.

Some amazing photos.. great work with the cameras. My camera ran out of batteries :D

Definately looking forward to doing that route (or a similar one) again.. next time with the new wheels on (yay)

WoOoO!!!! it was my first cruise and i loved it hahaha.. soo many hot cars!

i was gettin food at scarbz when everyone left so i couldnt b stuffd goin to burswood. Had fun though THANKZ mellow yellow!!!!

Edited by Tomei Powered

dan and r34-4dr awesome pictures too...

must say though dodgsun your photos are amazing

all of you guys, great photo skills...

can't wait till next cruise!

Andrew