SAU Community

Big Easter Cruise! Friday 21st Of March 2008!

1R34SON

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, sorry i couldnt get on yesterday, ok so do i have a passenger or not?... either way. its all good... ill ride by myself... Kelly, im a skinny little man, so nothing to worry about there... maybe... plus your mans got a gtr... thats like me having a small dick and him having a massive one.... tiger elephant... nooo same....anyways, lemme know, if you come along i might even let you drive a leg or two...

I gotta grab petrol b4 2moro!! And find something that resembles a front grill... Does anyone have a Series 1 R33 front grill I could just borrow 4 the day? Mine fell out, and now it looks like a toothless bogan!! or is it Toof Leth? Either way! Who has relatively cheap petrol now? Dont care about brand, as long as it is Premium. I'm not fussy.

Should be there..... pending argument with the manager of my sexlife..... Why don't most women like crusin'.... and sailing....and fishing..... and (lots of other things)?

Now how does that Queen song go.....

I'm in love with my Car (ar ar ar.....)

Gotta feel for my automobile.....

Getta grip on my Boy-Racer roll bar.....

Such a thrill, when your radials squeel...

Told my Girl I have to forget her

Gotta buy me a new carburettor....

So she made tracks sayin' this is the end now!

Cars don't talk back there just four-wheeled friends now......

When your depressed, can't drive, or can't get enough....

Cllick here!!

come on john, don't be weak! haha jokes...

we'll see you there!

umm.. rhys, we're meeting at malaga maccas and caltex is right next door, nothing to worry about...

guys...

just letting you know one person in SWA and one person in Antilag has posted this cruise up on those forums so don't be surprised if non Sky/Stag's rock up...

shouldn't be a problem though, the more the merrier?

i don't know how to think

Skylines arent the only decent cars here. As long as no Commonwhore drivers turn up (probs will tho :)) its all good!! Like Andrew said, the more the merrier!! The more ppl we have, the less chance I have of getting lost...

Yeh mate, thats fine. Just text me a time and I'll meet u there. I probs wont reply, i only have $3 credit to last me another month :). Damn females!! If I have any issues I'll call u.

i've got a new number, i'll message everyone that has requested my number tomorrow morning...

i kind of got into a bit of a hussle which has caused for my number to not function anymore...

i'm so looking forward to this cruise lol

come on john, don't be weak! haha jokes...

we'll see you there!

umm.. rhys, we're meeting at malaga maccas and caltex is right next door, nothing to worry about...

guys...

just letting you know one person in SWA and one person in Antilag has posted this cruise up on those forums so don't be surprised if non Sky/Stag's rock up...

shouldn't be a problem though, the more the merrier?

i don't know how to think

Haha I'm coming and I don't have a skyline/stagea :) I used to if that gives me extra brownie points? :) But dw my car isn't a commodore or a falcon and it's still turbo so all good :D Will be there with ANGR33

I need to get my alternator swapped over for a new one that i got from wreckers.. anyone willing to come and fit it for me pls? Im paying $100 for the fitting if everything is done and in working order.. Im SOR.. I REALLY WANNA GO FOR THE CRUISE!!!! :D

I need to get my alternator swapped over for a new one that i got from wreckers.. anyone willing to come and fit it for me pls? Im paying $100 for the fitting if everything is done and in working order.. Im SOR.. I REALLY WANNA GO FOR THE CRUISE!!!! :)

yeah i managed to get my alternator swapped over so im definitely there tonight!!! >_< my gf's going for a party tonight.. so i'll be passenger-less.. any1 SOR is welcome to join me :D

Damn hope i made enough maps, should be ok >_< if anyone doesnt get one I apologize, and dont just follow someone anywhere ask if they got a map. cya's soon.

dude if u want sent me the maps now i can print them

im leaving soon