SAU Community

Wanted: R32 Gtr Right Front Drive Shaft

R324DR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just a quick question to every one. A R33 has a wider track then r32's, so are the front drive shafts longer and by how much? 1inch??? If any one has both for sale, are you able to measure the distance from inside boot to boot, just the exposed shaft part!!! any info would be great.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You could try some less aggressive pads on the rear. I found (a long time ago when all my brakes were stock 32) that using the same (Bendix Ultimate) pads at both ends made the rear bias excessive. I strongly suspect that the stock Nissan pads probably use a different material, but aftermarket pads will usually be the same material regardless of what pad they are put onto. That bias situation did get better when I put R33 calipers on the front AND used the same pads - just transferred them from old to new calipers. So you should feel the difference with the change you're making. But certainly do not forget the option to change the rear pads down a grade or two.
    • Ha ha, sorry dose, I wasn't meaning to argue the point on "it'll do f**k all". I was only shining a bit of a light in the flawed logic you used with it mate.   I 100% agree that there is zero point changing stock manifold with a stock turbo, unless the manifold is f**ked. And only reason I'd ponder aftermarket manifold on a stock turbo would be that I'm too scared too look at the potential ludicrous prices people are asking for a stock manifold! Ha ha ha
    • Shhh... Muricans don't understand the idea of metric so can't find half the stuff we have for modifying JDM cars 😛
    • That may or may not be me that replied 😅
    • Your response is extremely similar to what someone on the Haltech tuning tips Facebook page answered me. I take it you're also on there haha. Dyno is booked for June 27th and that's exactly what I'll be doing. I also realized I never setup a pulse width adder table so I went and did that last night. Made a fair bit of fueling difference in low load areas.  I sorted out my power steering belt woes. It was an alignment issue and it has now survived multiple instances of abuse that would have killed it prior. I also changed my fuel pump hose. The hose I replaced looks nothing like the legit gates hose I received. Real hose is actually 5/16" and is labelled properly. Amazon refunded me but has been giving me grief about my nasty review I'm trying to leave... I keep having to modify it for acceptance. I want to make sure the point gets across to others.  Last issue I want to deal with soon is the slight vibration I get in my steering wheel with my GKTech Spacers in front. My annoyance has grown and I'm at a point where I want it resolved. I've tried everything I can come up with like clean spacers thoroughly, tighten in star pattern, retorque, have wheels rebalanced 4-5x with a variety of machines (2x with a Hunter elite). I've also taken the spacers off and remounted multiple times just in case.  I'm starting to think my GKtech spacers are at fault. I'll pop a wheel off and toss a dial indicator on tomorrow to verify runout and parallelism.