SAU Community

Nintendo Ds Lite (black)

Levi_

Item: Nintendo DS Lite (Black)

Condition: Like Brand New (Rarely Played)

Price: Looking for $120.00 and I'll express post it anywhere in Aus.

Comments: Comes with an 'R4 DS Revolution' which lets you play homebrew, downloaded games, linux, movies and MP3s! -- More Information -- just needs a microSD card to store the files and it's ready to go!

lol u snooze u lose >_<

btw its in great condition lol been playing iso games, graphics are pretty good compare to my psp.

loving the mario cart atm lol

I'll beat you up!

I went and bought one last night.

Swap games? I want Super Mario bros..

Anything with a touch screen I would be buying a screen protector. I have one on mine but it's a cheapy.. I'll be getting a good one soon.

Corinne, i wouldnt mind swapping games but am running my games of an 'N Card' basically am running an ISO type ripped games lol (pirated, i know thats bad lol)

The DS that i bought came with R4 card which i havent used cos i just bought a micro SD which i need to combine with r4 card & its yet to arrive. Currently using the old version

of R4 being N card. So simpy just connect the DS on ur PC then upload games, games are like 80meg, the biggest i've seen so far, so they arent big & my N card is 1 gig. Am just waiting for the micro sd cos thats 4 gig lol more games i can upload. i got 3 DVDs 4.7 gig worth of DS games lol. I can give you copy once u get the r4 or N card.

Go to dealextreme.com some good shit there. Gadgets, cool miniature stuff, & wats good about it is free shipping on every item but best to get it EMS :D

they accept paypal too.

FUR105 - The DS that i bought came with screen protector sticker :D