To Fit: (What car)

5 x 114.3

R32/R33/R34/S14/S15

Melbourne - south eastern suburbs

PM or call/SMS 0416 623 381

Comments:

Upgrading wheels so the CR KAI will have to go but in no rush to sell

They are 18 x 8.5 + 28 at the front and 18 x 9.5 + 30 at the back

Currently fitted to my HCR32 and the fitment is awesome, the inner lip of the back guards will need to be rolled if you want to have the car low but if not then they sit mint

Fronts you will need to remove guard lining, again if you want to have it low or if you want to have it normal like most people do then no modification is required

I just have the guard lining out and no modifications to the physical structure of the guard in terms of rolling etc

Tires are BRIDGESTONE POTENZA with 80% tread - RE01R 235/40/R18 on the front and RE04 245/40/R18 on the back

Will probably fit mint on R33 or R34 as the wheel arches are slightly bigger than the R32

Each rim has slight markings on the edges but they came like that from Japan and aren't anything major - as you can see in the pictures below

:D

Hey Abu, you reckon they would fit an s15 alright? 9.5 is pretty fat at the back.

Hey man

Yeah they will fit S15 perfect as Amal said - few boys on NS.com running more aggressive offsets than these and they seem to work/sit well

They'll fit an S15 perfectly. Very nice Offsets!

Thanks man :laugh:

Ah ok cheers. I'll let my mate know then.

No worries, let me know how you go

I'm reasonable so don't hesitate to make an offer

:)

Your kidding me..??

Whats next?

oh you will just have to wait and see Tom! :wub:

I can confirm these will fit an S15. I run +30 offsets on mine with RE001 - you will need to get your rears slightly lipped.

It also looks like the tyres are RE01R which is the higher 'race' version of the RE001.

Dont think you can get the R in Aust so this is a good deal.

wow thanks for that

Tires are very good I must add, they feel really sticky and even the tire compound isn't like your average tire.

The feeling when you touch them is almost like semi slicks

your the biggest lost flamin mongrel

by the sounds of it my little friend, it seems you have been watching too much Home & Away lol