SAU Community

Skyline Wreckers

ClutchBurndout-:(

Hi hi fellas,

Just wondering if anyone can recomend any wreckers that have a decent amount of skyline booty, im in berwick so preferebly close by would be great, i think there are some in dandy but no idea where they are.

So if anyone can list a few with addresses n stuff that would be fantazmic, thanks!

Hi hi fellas,

Just wondering if anyone can recomend any wreckers that have a decent amount of skyline booty, im in berwick so preferebly close by would be great, i think there are some in dandy but no idea where they are.

So if anyone can list a few with addresses n stuff that would be fantazmic, thanks!

on bridge road in dandy, so just go down cheltenham road heading towards dandenong, then turn left onto bridge road, theres a few around that area.

hi mate i know of 2 wreckers near the area.. One is in Oakleigh.. kangaroo road, he has a lot of stuff in there. And the other one is in Dandy South, Type M Imports, which is located on Marni Street, off Hammond Road.

You will almost be guaranteed to find what your looking for at the one in Oakleigh, he has stuff that he doesnt even know he has lol. And his funny with prices, he can be so cheap sometimes, and sometimes so crazy expensive.

hi mate i know of 2 wreckers near the area.. One is in Oakleigh.. kangaroo road, he has a lot of stuff in there.

snip

You will almost be guaranteed to find what your looking for at the one in Oakleigh, he has stuff that he doesnt even know he has lol. And his funny with prices, he can be so cheap sometimes, and sometimes so crazy expensive.

Anyone know the name of this one? I need a drivers side headlight assembly.