SAU Community

Kermit Engineering

kermit

Hey guys , my business Kermit Engineering will soon be seeking new premises due to circumstances beyond my control . As soon as i can finish my current workload i will be leaving JSHOP and seeking new opportunities elsewhere . I am currently spreading the word of my availability to other performance workshops who hopefully appreciate the services i offer more .

So if anyone who knows me and my business knows of any businesses who could benefit form my skills could you please let me know .

In addition to my Fabrication and Welding skills i also bring a fair bit of performance related work with me as my customers continue to buy auto parts unrelated to what i offer .

Thank you

Sincerely , Mark Colborne

hey - this is not a rag on JSHOP, so dont turn it into one guys...

all the best Mark - i know from mates that you are very sought after, so i dont have a doubt that you will find new premises

Yea, good luck Kermit. You'll definately find something soon. Love the exhaust you did for my R33... picking up my R34 on Thursday and it will also need some of your handy work ;)

Just some small matters to clear up for all you misinformed individuals.

1. J shop is not closing, we mearly held a liquidation sale to move some old stock that we wanted to get rid of. There was no mention on any forum from myself or Aston that we were intending to close doors.

2. Sn1p3r, if you have any problems with the work performed to your skyline please fell free to take it up with me in person rather than sledging jshops name. I'll be happy to take it up with you when i look at your car on Friday as per your booking.

3. All work performed before i started at j shop i cannot comment on, but i stand by my own personal work and will cover any warranty issues ppl have including parts or labour.

Phill - j shop workshop / sale manager.

2. Sn1p3r, if you have any problems with the work performed to your skyline please fell free to take it up with me in person rather than sledging jshops name. I'll be happy to take it up with you when i look at your car on Friday as per your booking.

She sledges your shop, then makes a booking for work to be done there?

*scratches head*

She sledges your shop, then makes a booking for work to be done there?

*scratches head*

Well if a shop didn't do it properly the first time id take it back too, not saying this happened or anything. Going back can be a real pain in the arse when its not supposed to happen

Happened to me at mettams mufflers

But i am sure these guys do great work

:P good luck

and then this....

Just some small matters to clear up for all you misinformed individuals.

Phill - j shop workshop / sale manager.

Sorry if i have mistaken but where in this does SN1P3R "sledge" JSHOPS name? Maybe an apology? *SHRUGZ*

hey kermit, are you doing any work in this interim period until you find a new premises?

I need some welding done for a new cat :D

hey mate , any jos that need to be done can still be taken care of at my workshop at home . just give us a call mate

kermit

can you ship the cat back exhasuts interstate?(Sydney 2164)

P.S your inbox is FULL dude.

sorry mate , i cant ship anything over east . all my exhausts are custom made to suit the vehicle , building on a donor car is risky as i promise that all my exhausts fit perfectly . i suggest getting something built over east mate

kermit