SAU Community

Gts4

hey all sorry to bother,

im looking for info on the AWD GTS4

how do i know if its really pushing power to the front? or isit like when you hit certain revs it will kick in??

i been researching heaps but i tried searching just didnt show anything or it lagged out..

sorry to bother

anyone mind pm'ing me or posting a reply on a crash course info on the AWD system?

thanks!

Edited by Redsuns88

swtick ATTESSA in to wikipeadia mate. its the same system as found inthe gtr....sends torque tothe fron up to a max 50/50 rear front bias when rears detected slipping. it reduces the torque tothe front wheels in a corner to preserve the rear wheel bias handling. also this can be over ridden.

gts4 is available as a coupe or sedan inthe r32 and r33 varients and hicas was an optional extra

if ya want to know more drop ma pm and ill fill in the blanks.....ive got a gts4 so did a fair bit of digging around for info

Edited by Hesh

hey all sorry to bother,

im looking for info on the AWD GTS4

how do i know if its really pushing power to the front? or isit like when you hit certain revs it will kick in??

i been researching heaps but i tried searching just didnt show anything or it lagged out..

sorry to bother

anyone mind pm'ing me or posting a reply on a crash course info on the AWD system?

thanks!

GTS4's and GTR's have an atessa gauge which shows how musch torque is being sent to the front wheels. U can usually fell the atessa kick in especially when u floor it in the wet