SAU Community

Tyres X 4, 245/45/17

Ive got 4 tyres for sale,

2x Yokohama AVS102 and 2x Continental ContiSportContacts.

The AVS102's are a very good tyre and it ranked in the top 5 (i think) in some Motor (or was it Wheels) hi-po tyres comparo last year, behind Goodyear Eagle F1's and some Maxxis tyre. In terms of ranking in Yokohama's line up, these are just one step below Advan AD07s, which is the closest you'll get to a semi-slick (and isnt available in Australia anyway AFAIK). Too bad these are now discontinued, but they cost me around $380 per tyre when new. These are in very very good condition and id say they have 95% thread left, with the stubbles just worn down.

The Continentals on the other hand are down to the indicators, so I'd say it has 10-15% thread left. Perfect for doing burnouts or just as a tyre to roll around on temporarily.

Ill take $500 for the pair of Yokohama's and $40 for the pair of Continentals. Or take all 4 for $520.

The tyres are located in Carlton, Melbourne, ready for pick-up anytime. If you're not too far away I can probably drop them off too, as I need to put some kay's on my fresh motor.

As tyres are pretty difficult to post, ill say local buyers only for now.

Edited by Yawn

This is the best picture I can get for now to try to give you an idea of the thread wear on the AVS102's. The tyres are in a very awkward position in my storeroom. If you're really serious just come down and have a look anytime.

post-20525-1209638976_thumb.jpg

As you can see, theres heaps of meat left, so dont miss out on this chance to get some great tyres at this price.

Edited by Yawn

• 2 weeks later...