SAU Community

Cruise This Sunday On 4th May

Inline 6

Hey just figured there hasnt really been much cruising going on lately so i thought id see if anyone's keen to go for a spin on sunday. could plan it for later with more warning but then we cant really tell what the weather will be like. i was thinking afternoon as to allow peoples hang overs to settle

so far weather is looking at;

Sunday Fine. Mostly sunny.

top 22

which is a lil chilly but the turbo's will love it

if there's enough interest ill whip up plan if not stuff you all sit at home n do nothing you anti socials :P

Edited by gzilla

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am happy to go for a spin but the problem is that i play indoor soccer mate....so i might be able to come to the meet spot or something

Hey just figured there hasnt really been much cruising going on lately so i thought id see if anyone's keen to go for a spin on sunday. could plan it for later with more warning but then we cant really tell what the weather will be like. i was thinking afternoon as to allow peoples hang overs to settle

so far weather is looking at;

Sunday Fine. Mostly sunny.

top 22

which is a lil chilly but the turbo's will love it

if there's enough interest ill whip up plan if not stuff you all sit at home n do nothing you anti socials :P

where are u planning on going?

If the weather is good, I'll be on the Suzuki riding to Strath :P

... thats if I don't drink too much the night before! :P

geez now ur putting pressure on me to come up with something. i was thinking some kind of winndy road ill try n dig up my bros cruize notes. was thinking maybe the castle for pics or devils elbow not sure yet ill see what notes i can dig up.

ofcourse naturally if it rains sunday consider it cancelled people :D

if you wanted to do somrthing tomorro, my mates are cruising to motor meusuem, birdwood.

i believe they are meeting at parafield bunnings. at 10 am

i wont be there, coz tomorro is the only chance ill have to flush my radiatior...

just a suggestion.

Hey dude, should meet up before the meeting spot then go there. =D

yeh im up for it! gotta get my cusco's in! and my gtr bumper on! and ill be ready! but ill be driving with a black front bar on a maroon car haha oh well!

there we go think thats a pm for everyone.

Reuben just bring the moto on our cruise :)

for people coming along as always remember its not a race so leave any hoon driving at home on the playstation and we should all have some fun :(

if i missed anyone let me know and ill try and get a message out to you or hopefully someone else can help ya out with the details

Edited by gzilla