SAU Community

Pre-exam Stress Reliever Dinner And Cruise

hoony

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget this weekend is DOUBLE dermit points due to long weekend....

So please drive safe!

Another excuse to drive the speed limit and keep together as a GROUP!!

Most cruises it always ends up spilting up... Always more fun if the group stays together!!

See you guys there.

Edited by br3ndan

DOUBLE DEMERITS SO NO D*CKHEADS SPEEDING OFF OR WHATEVER...

CRUISE IS CRUISE, MAYBE A FEW RUNS HERE AND THERE BUT NOTHING STUPID...

MEET AT 5PM I REPEAT 5PM AT CITY WEST, WE WANT TO BE THERE AROUND 6PM...

THEY'VE TOLD ME THEY'LL TRY TO GET ALL THE STEAK OUT AT ONCE SO WE CAN TAKE ON THE 'CHALLENGE' OF THE 1KG BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT STEAK THEY HAVE OTHER STUFF AVAILABLE

I'VE ALREADY MADE THE BOOKING, I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL MEMBERS THAT HAVE REGISTERED THEIR INTEREST TO PM ME THEIR MOBILE NUMBERS, I DON'T WANT ANYONE ROCKING UP TO CITY WEST AT 6PM THINKING THAT DINNER IS STILL AT 7PM...

ANYONE THAT IS TOO LAZY TO PM ME YOU MIGHT BE AT THE MEETPOINT ALL BY YOURSELF!

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 0433 344 689

I WOULD PM EVERYONE BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

CHEERS, ANDREW :blink:

yeah go ahead...

as long as everyone introduces themselves to everyone and gets along then sure...

keep in mind everyone, it's for all the students undertaking exams to have a breather and all those not doing exams to breathe with them...

moral support, it's not a Skyline cruise so to speak but we'd like to keep the amount of Skylines attending to a high degree...

i love Honda's and dare i say a tiny bit more than Nissan (please don't ban) Honda's have been with me through and through deep down in my blood...

would love to see this Accord, if i can ask Brendan is it running a H22A?

Just spotted a bunch of skylines caught in traffic on the narrows/fwy south - blue 34 gtr, white 34, and a few 33's - spose it was you guys. Hope that traffic cleared up, it looked awful