SAU Community

Pre-exam Stress Reliever Dinner And Cruise

hoony

i can take the 15, it's not very practical, can only fit 2 normal ppl in the front, you might be able to fit in the back if you are less than 5 foot or have no legs.

either way it's cool, just let us know if u need a ride or a driver lol

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, might be late to city west, but I can call and catch up. Have a game at 3:30 and prefer not to go to dinner stinky and sweaty :S Will likely have a +1 now, sorry, someone couldn't make their mind up...

okay so who wants to decide what...

less talking and let's actually make this less confusing...

and still, bnr#@... what's ya name dude i'll put you on the list and Coz are you going to come?

who else wants to come?

cheers,

Andrew :rofl:

Hey, name is Serge

Count me in if not to late yet

Serge and Iain both added to the list...

CHANGE OF PLANS THEN BECAUSE TIME IS ALRIGHT FOR EVERYONE, MEET AT CITY WEST AT 5PM

WE EAT AT 6PM... thank you :P

any problems can be addressed here on via pm

cheers,

Andrew :(

Yeh, I'm there fo sho :D

If anyone needs a lift there, I'm in Alexander Heights. I dont mind swinging around and picking you up. Better then rolling solo!

And Serge is a great name for someone who owns an R32 GT-R... Nice car... Nice guy

not that im a mod...but u guys went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too off topic lol

Andrew i think it would be safe to change the booking to 30 ppl now haha...the whole of sau is going

Im in Andrew, add me to the list or I won't finish your install :P

(+ partner, maybe)

I'm up for the 1Kg steak challenge, are you??

LOL alright, Tristran and partner will be added to the booking...

i can't edit my posts!!!

MEET IS AT 5PM AND DINNER IS AT 6PM

okay guys, as Dan has mentioned you can easily just pm me for updates or anything, i will pm all that have requested to come though for a mobile number and i will be giving you mine, this is just to make all our lives a little bit easier and make sure nobody comes late or early to anywhere...

keep your mobile phones ON!

cheers...

if anybody is interested and has NOT registered their interest with me and would like to do so directly, just sms me on 0433 344 689

thanks

let's make this a memorable and awesome experience (and hope it doesn't bloody rain)

Andrew :)