SAU Community

Help.. My Sedan Is Being A B*tch...

Marco-R34GTT

I talked 2 my mate, and he said to do it the way Karl and Mine were done. Otherwise, go into any car stereo shop and they should be able to help you out.

Audiocom were about as useful as an arthritic baboon... :spank:

If you insist on putting 6x9s in, JB HIFI/Alberts/Westside etc will sell spacers for about $20.

Its either that or cut the parcel shelf.

Personally, I put 6.5 coaxials (same as 6x9, but round) in mine to get around using spacers.

I installed all my own audio gear, so if you want a hand, Im usually free sunday arvo (if your in Perth?? and not Kalgoorlie :spank:)

It isn't so much I insist, just my folks bought me some really nice speakers to go in the VL, I still got em, because they are a gift I feel like a sh*t bloke selling them, and not just that, I have seen skylines with them, so I know it isn't impossible, next time though, deft go 6.5 considering all the hassle...

I thought I was going to help you make it :D

lol. Its all good. We really couldn't be stuffed last weekend could we :D

With the way your shifts are going dude..

I won't see you for like... A month or something...

ok, too clear up 1 thing, drilling 4 little holes per speaker in the back shelf isn't going to weaken the structure any amount that you would even bother worring about, and if you were worried bout it well the make a doubler

What I care about is DPI regulations...

You may very well be right, and on engineering matters I trust you a lot (You know that)...

But yeah, if it is illegal I ain't doing it...