Elite Streetuned Cruise

-i-b-u-k-i-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let you guys know that E.S.T is a streets car crew, we are not accociated with Seductive Motorsport as for they are a car show crew. That why I need to editing my first post in the thread so it was my mistake. sorry.

Cheers

Hmmm.....I might still drive past to check it out

is this cruise notified to the po po?!?!?!????

We will call up with cops and let them know that we doing a charity cruise. Everyone must be on their best behaviour and HOONING will not be tolerated and the police are notified of the cruise, please be sensible.

Edited by -i-b-u-k-i-

if you want to edit your first post you have to report your self and in the body of the report aks for the specific changes that you want and im led to believe moderators should be able to do it

Anyone know where can I editing my first post in my thread?

I need to change it asap.

c'mon pete would be good to get a GTR out there for the first cruz,

plus u would have the coolest car there. (unless a R35 GTR rocks up) (or a Z-Tune)

if you want to edit your first post you have to report your self and in the body of the report aks for the specific changes that you want and im led to believe moderators should be able to do it

oh ok thanks steve and i will ask the moderators. So who is the moderators?

Cheers

Edited by -i-b-u-k-i-

c'mon pete would be good to get a GTR out there for the first cruz,

plus u would have the coolest car there. (unless a R35 GTR rocks up) (or a Z-Tune)

Lol...Norris, don't try to force people to attend the cruise if they don't want to. Its their choice in whether they want to come or not.