SAU Community

Another Auction Sheet To Be Translated

Hi Guys,

I just purchased this car, and I was interested in what the comments at the bottom left of the auction sheet say....

more than happy with this one: '03 manual Premium with 10800km on the clock. Grade 4.5A. It is easier to buy a donor car to get the Chargespeed car passed than to hope the parts I have people set aside for me to rent would still be there. As it turns out, I ended up getting a car that was so much better than what I thought would be available for the budget I set. I am ecstatic!

Cheers,

Micah

post-39451-1212102137_thumb.jpg

thats awesome to get a 4.5A. how much did it set you back?

Don't really want to advertise what I paid, suffice to say I have seen auto non-premiums with more km sell for more... it was a complete gamble: we low-balled the price, and won! It probably helps that it was freezing and pouring at the auctions yesterday, and there were very few buyers still there when the car came up. I would have been happy with a basic auto, and I got an absolute gem :D

congrats on the purchase mate! got any pics?

its off topic, but are these genuine Ks? I mean I bought mine with 26k km on the clock, looking at the wear on the peddles i think it's probably done double or even triple the amount... i mean do japs really drive this little? when I was in japan, everyone drove out to everywhere... especially if u live outside the main cities...

congrats on the purchase mate! got any pics?

its off topic, but are these genuine Ks? I mean I bought mine with 26k km on the clock, looking at the wear on the peddles i think it's probably done double or even triple the amount... i mean do japs really drive this little? when I was in japan, everyone drove out to everywhere... especially if u live outside the main cities...

Looks to be genuine, from interior wear, lack of gutter rash, etc.... but it was raining in the photos, making it hard for any scratches to be seen. That said, even if the k's weren't genuine, it's a grade 4.5A: it's super tidy in any case.

post-39451-1212109563_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1212109581_thumb.jpg

post-39451-1212109597_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1212109617_thumb.jpg

post-39451-1212109642_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1212109667_thumb.jpg

Micah, there's not much written on there, it does mention rust under the car - might pay to check it before it leaves for Australia. I know exactly where you bought it from, and they are notorious for giving high gradings to cars with rust. Fingers crossed it's only minor.

Edited by Iron Chef

Micah, there's not much written on there, it does mention rust under the car - might pay to check it before it leaves for Australia. I know exactly where you bought it from, and they are notorious for giving high gradings to cars with rust. Fingers crossed it's only minor.

Yeah: I have photos of the underbody rust: it's all aesthetic, and minor at that: will clean up easily...

Thanks for that Chef!