SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Rd 4

DIOR 33

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my pleasure damo!! hopefully you will be the good part of my concience telling me to do the right thing :D

friday the 13th and 2nd day back on my liscence ;)

remember kiddies driving is a privelage not a right and with a good behaviour bond on my side i will be good :P

i seriously wont be able to sleep till next thurs... i had enought trouble last night

nearly time for that "slow" hills run hey my car should be ready by then drop us a pm :)

i'll be there 4 sure, hopfully i should have my new Nismo 1.5 way, alloy cradle bushes and Cusco camber arms in by then, as they have finally arrived from Japan. :)

Should have my cooler fitted way before then!! YAY count me in! Oh anyone heard of some cruise this Sunday? Something about testicular cancer..?? :)

lol, reminded me of 1 of the gumball 3000 episodes, if any1's seen it they know what im talking about...

*edit* Bunny can u plz PM the time/location of the meet spot in case the 31 is ready ? cheers

Edited by KISIN

Yay I've had like withdrawl symptons. hopefully my car will be out of the workshop by then. LOL ended up paying some1 to fit the fmic, and got the exhaust, injectors, resistor and 33 s2 turbs fitted yay!!!

Should have my cooler fitted way before then!! YAY count me in! Oh anyone heard of some cruise this Sunday? Something about testicular cancer..?? :)

cruise to save your nuts, sounds like a worthy cause

dang I will be in Melbourne for some footy and poker.

Is anyone else old-school enough that went on the Friday the 13th cruise to the old cemetery out far North? That was a bit freaky.

remember reading about it. haha.

ill check my roster and try to drop a shift if im working.

*packs meat cleaver and scream mask... f**k it, meat cleaver'll do.*