SAU Community

The Queen's Birthday West Side Meet.

Spunky Munky

Hey fellas,

Ok, let's try to get this right this time...

Seeing it's the old lady's birthday today - and we're all having a free day off work to celebrate this...let's use this excuse to organise a West Side Skyline's meet. I was thinking perhaps we all can meet up then go for a drink to catch up a bit... good opportunity to meet some other Skyliners from the West.

OK, as for the location/time etc...

Proposing a meet for Monday 9/6 @ 6PM, then we go for a drink at Maccas in Sunshine - should not take longer than 2 hours but will be good for everyone to meet new people...

There's a car wash called "WASH ME", I think, I am referring to the one that's 2 minutes from the Caltex Petrol Station in Maidstone - once you pass the Caltex, you can't miss this car wash as it's the only one in Maidstone and will sick out like a sore thump...

Below is the address and map to the Caltex petrol station - find this and you will see the carwash right next door...

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/caltex/maidstone

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

Edited by Spunky Munky

good luck with the meet, but whats the obsession with car washes lately.

you guys can have a meet without washing your car ya know

something about people getting wet aorund cars....its a turn on

FELLAS, IF YOU DON'T TELL ME SOMEONE'S COMING - THIS IS OFF... AS I'VE HAD NUMEROUS PM'S AND A FEW FRIENDS ALREADY SAYING IT'S TOO COLD/WET ETC FOR THIS TO BE ONE.... I WILL WAIT ANOTHER 20 MINS, IF NO RESPONSES THEN NO USE CONTINUING!!

WELL, TWO PEOPLE TURNED UP - IT WAS GOOD NEVERLESS... WE WENT TO MACCAS FOR A DRINK AS PLANNED... THANKS FOR COMING DOWN FELLAS...

come to the east - if your interested i will pm you when i organise one