SAU Community

Nissan Consult Interface Cable

Item: Nissan Consult interface and serial cable to connect to laptop

Condition:Brand new

Price:$100 ($8 extra for postage)

To Fit: Most Nissans (Skyline RB20s Rb25s SR20 VG30s etc...) as long as they are running standard ECU and have the consult interface (usually located near fuse box)

Contact:Damon, PM me or sms 0433 839 629, email [email protected] is preffered contact method.

Comments:

Hi guys,

I've got a couple of extra consult interface cables. I bought one for myself and it was cheaper for me to buy a few extra to save on postage.

The cables are brand new and are really good quality compared the last type that I bought which was just a PCB, these are sealed units and have a proper connector. Doesn't come with software, but ECUtalk is great and a few other free bits out there do the job nicely (i can provide you with some links if needed). The interface comes with a brand new serial cable too which is about 1.8m i think, and will connect up to any laptop with a serial post connector.

For those who dont know, Consult interface can be used to download fault codes from the ECU and get realtime data from the car (RPM, speed, injector duty cycles, water temp, 02 sensors, heaps of other sensors, too many to list, can also give 0-100 times). These cables are a lot of fun to play with!

Im after $100 each, delivery is about $8.

Cheers

post-10683-1213623747_thumb.jpgpost-10683-1213623771_thumb.jpg

Yeah, most have them near the fuse block on drivers side. Seems to be a bit difference from year to year. I know on my 94 R33 GTST its a white connector (14 pins) right near the fuses under the steering column. Apparently nissan started using these from 1989 onwards and cover most models.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...