SAU Community

what do i need for total boost control

GTR R35

I do not need any rice setup that is more show than go. there must be a easy to operate and can give me full boost control.

I do not care if it is one dial that says 0-30psi. I would rather waste my money on fuel than on rice gimicks.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Mal

Dont get me wrong I am not after cheap. I just do not want to pay for wank value. I intend to build my car for targa speed events, this is why i need something that works.

I want this car all go with no show and spend to make a reliable rocket that cops will not notice.

The less flashing bling bling in the cabin the less chance it will be stolen.

I follow the KISS rule

Thanks

Mal

yes it does work, this feature along with the ability to control boost spikes down to 0.5psi is why you hear alot of ppl saying it is so hard to tune the avc-r and go for a different brand. even though its single solenoid its abilities make up for the imperfections compared to dual solenoids.

that said the difference between dual and single isnt night and day i would believe only in the higher boost settings would you see the difference how big or small i dont know.

but like i said it has alot of features and u really gotta know wat ur doing to use it to full extent. btw i've got the old profec a...single solenoid - dial in boost via knob max 3bar - doubt its affective that high though, but then again as if im ever going to see that figure on my car :) - im running 0.9 bar and it holds boost extremely well reduces turbo lag by a margin.

if u dont want attention from police hide the controller behind ashtray or glovebox instead of on dash etc. also the avc-r solenoid looks comparitively to factory one.

final thing if u want best out there in the market Blitz SBC iD-3.