SAU Community

Melski's Here!

MeLSki

I'm about to buy my first skyline, an R32 and I'm pretty sure I know what I want but I'm heaps scared of getting stuffed around. I have allot of mates that are obsessed with their Nissans, and I know the basics, but I'll be relying on u lot for the things I don't know :D

hi and welcome. you've come to the right place for info. you already seem to have a bit of a head start from your mates so all is good. but hang around here for a while and you'll be teaching them a few things.

one bit of advice, wait as long as it takes to find the perfect car for you. no point in compromising and having to live with it. there is a "what to look for" thread in the diy/how-to section i think. really helpful when buying a skyline

hi and welcome. you've come to the right place for info. you already seem to have a bit of a head start from your mates so all is good. but hang around here for a while and you'll be teaching them a few things.

one bit of advice, wait as long as it takes to find the perfect car for you. no point in compromising and having to live with it. there is a "what to look for" thread in the diy/how-to section i think. really helpful when buying a skyline

Thanks =) Yeah I was the girly-girl with all the car freak boys and so they figured they could detroy me. Now when I go otu with the girls, the girls are all checkign out he guys and I'm checking out dish!!! aaaahhhh lol

Thanks heaps for the tips! i'll definately check it out and yeah I agree I'm waiting for my r32 to find me! lol

Cheers xo