SAU Community

Importing Gtr

raps86

hi im helping a friend look for a 32 gtr race/rally car that he can get to use in our local car club events and use at track days. is there any importers that u would recomend for quality and price wise. Thanks in advance.

I've heard that Iron Chef fella is a champion lol

If you search trhough here, you should find plenty of reviews on just about every importer that currently exists in Australia. Oh and I'd suggest an R33 GT-R over an R32 GT-R personally, and I'd suggest an Evo 6 or 7 over them both.

Edited by Iron Chef

• 1 month later...

LOL nah ....ive heard the Australian export companies in Japan are the best guys for Ozzie brokers as they trust them after years of bussiness together .... plus supply 50 or more photos after purchase. and give really accurate descriptions including they are a motormechanic and know what a bad engine sound is plus allways look under the hood check for oil leaks, turbo problems, rust, frontal accident repairs, headgasket problems in the oil filler cap and radiator. gezz my right knee cap has grown tough skin from looking under each car.

the plus's are there.

Although i have seem many Japanese exporters not know what a Turbo looks like nore know where the oil filler cap is LOL