SAU Community

[for Sale] Gtr R32 Front Bar

Guys

This is also off my car genuine GTR R32 front bar and lip , they both have slight damage but as you can see threw the pics it is very unnoticeable although the lip damage is more then cosmetic The lip itself is missing notches on the actual right hand side (which I still have) it is repairable and also not a must I have been able to put ( hole front inc lip) on and off my car without a drama both the bar and lip screw in perfect and should come up nice with a minor repair respray what im after is $350

************ S O L D **********

Nissky,

I've been told that a genuine R32 GT-R front bar will not fit properly on a GTS as the guards are wider on a GT-R and when you pull them in to fit them to a GTS they'll crease and the paint will come off under the outer parts under the headlights.

Just what I've been told but it might be wrong :)

SKYLINEGTR,

Please understand, not putting down your product at all. Just telling a fellow GTS owner about a possible problem.

Originally posted by sHorty

lol rice burnnnners :D... yea man me n sum mates cummin up there u gota see wat my frends bringing up... hopefully finished TT v8 its ***in nice newayz wont hijack ur thread lol... buy the front bar pplzz.

bring it on , ill be waiting ;)

Originally posted by FAT32

Nissky,

I've been told that a genuine R32 GT-R front bar will not fit properly on a GTS as the guards are wider on a GT-R and when you pull them in to fit them to a GTS they'll crease and the paint will come off under the outer parts under the headlights.

Just what I've been told but it might be wrong ;)

SKYLINEGTR,

Please understand, not putting down your product at all. Just telling a fellow GTS owner about a possible problem.

yeah nah thats cool , but i have seen and heard of ppl putting the bar on their car with a hitch but maybe their cars were diff who knows ?:D

I've just been told that it is possible. You can cut a wedge out of the bar just underneath the indicator / outer edge of the headlight and then plastic weld the gap together when it's pulled into place, then repaint the bar if you want to fit it to a 32 GTS-T.