SAU Community

Stagea Cruise/meet

chef_stagea

missed the last cruise so i'm keen to get on board.

this has given me a some what deadline to find a set of rims.

24th it is.

oh yeah, got a S1 rs4.

Pics or ban!

:D

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose to work that weekend at this stage but might be able to wrangle a day off to bring this out........

*cough* i think your gonna be sick that day *cough* LOL

Anyone want to go to this cruise who does not own a Stagea yet? - Mine should be back from its front kit respray by then and will be up for sale...

These babies drink to much juice for current petrol prices so I am clearing it to make way for a V35 coupe that I am hoping is more fuel efficient! :action-smiley-069:

Hyper Dolphin front and side kit with Dayz rear bar. Stock wheels are back on the car now though...

http://www.cyber-mag.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1389

45002568lf_149.jpg

45002568rr_757.jpg

If it is not sold though I might pop past to check out the family wagon cruise with a difference... especially if you get some Legnums to come along!

Price is in the thread http://www.cyber-mag.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1389

But I am very negotiable. As I said I already have a couple of coupes on their way so need the driveway space.

Japanesemotorsports (the guys that run drift Australia (I think)) is across the road from where I work and they are selling a S1 version of my car (same kit etc but S1) and wtih 127,000km on the clock for $19,990.

My car only has 70 odd on the clock - is a S2 with the NEO engine (210Kw) and I am expecting less. But hey if you want to give me that much :rofl: I wont say no!

Side skirts and front bar are being resprayed so the car will be looking as new. (They did not really like being shipped and trucked from Japan so I am finally getting them freshened up).

The car has fully adjustable TEIN suspension so if you want to risk it you could lower it for car shows and meets. Original shockers will be included with the car.

The car also has a super sequential HKS BOV. and a 5zugen exhaust. So when using the Steering wheel gear changes (Rather fun) you can pretend it is a full manual and get the "pfft-tisssshhhh" noise, but can drive without that noise occuring at all if you go easy due to cops being around.

Original exhaust is also available if you want it. Sitting in my shed at the moment - I have no need to keep it.

It also has a Kenwood 10 stacker CD in the boot. The motor assisted boot closing option. And as you can see a massive rear spoiler to make the car look as much as possible NOT like a volvo! :rofl:

The car itself handles better than my R33 GTS-T did. Quite surprising actually for a wagon!

And most important of all - the car comes with a mini me... (well not me - but a model car replica I bought but never assembled)

fuj03710_180.jpg

Whats the ballpark figure you're looking at on price?

Also has just had an oil and oil filter change, New NGK plugs and new NGK/NTK O2 sensor. And yeah she is sweet - hence why I bought her! ;) But she is more a skyline than the family wagon I was pretending it was going to be to the wife... So the kit etc makes her to precious to keep pretending that it is your run of the mill family car! :)

Must say I was surprised though... I was driving down Osmond tce the other night and a car full of 18 to 22 year old girls pulls up next to me at the lights near the Parade Norwood...

And they all start hanging out their car cheering and giving the car the thumbs up and the " headbang.gif " so even with a 33 year old driving (as in me....) it does still seem to turn the heads of the right kind of people! :)

Lets just hope my coupe (when it arrives) is not to boring in comparison...

Anyway - I will stop hijacking this thread now! :)

Anyone want to go to this cruise who does not own a Stagea yet? - Mine should be back from its front kit respray by then and will be up for sale...

These babies drink to much juice for current petrol prices so I am clearing it to make way for a V35 coupe that I am hoping is more fuel efficient! ;)

Hyper Dolphin front and side kit with Dayz rear bar. Stock wheels are back on the car now though...

http://www.cyber-mag.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1389

45002568lf_149.jpg

45002568rr_757.jpg

If it is not sold though I might pop past to check out the family wagon cruise with a difference... especially if you get some Legnums to come along!

Id swap it for my 32GTR! :D

Ruby get it!

Actually thinking about it for a mate. But he's only got about $15K to spare.

Hmm, $19K for a stag with 76,000kms. Mines got 48,000kms ;) ... but I like it too much. She's a keeper. :D