SAU Community

Stagea Cruise/meet

chef_stagea

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sundays where its at lol. ill start spreading the word i guess

Sunday 19th October to meet at 12.30pm at point to be advised.

I'll start mapping out a route over the next week. But it will include a meet spot near the city, drive along some main roads, up into the hills for a stretch and return via freeway.

I'm off to Phillip Island for the MotoGP tomorrow, so lets get the numbers up and I'll have something rock solid when I return. :D

Invited to race the nats... You just rock up and ride no invitaitons have never been needed....

Ohh and so much for saying you'll whip me at last race... seemed to beat you by a small 15 seconds with a mechanical issue :P

LOL!

I had no brakes on the bike, as I pinched a brake hose and had fluid all over my bike come race run.

See you at State Champs this weekend? :miner:

I was referring to invitation to join a race team, possibly all expenses paid for the whole calendar. So I gotta get my act together!

I keen to find out more details too. I'm not working on Sunday and providing i can convince Ryan to drive the stag coz its nearing 100,000km and also the grand 'ol service (& petrol costs)... we'll be there!

Sez

Cruise this Sunday 19th @ 12.30pm. Meeting at Kell's meet spot. If you have no idea where that is, PM me and I will let yas know.

Maps for the trip will be handed out on the day, but will basically involve cruising from the city to Strath for lunch via the tunnels/freeway, back thru Glenelg, with the final stop being back at the meet point.

:P

no1 has really thaught bout this till a week to go... im thinking ill start a new thread (or will that confuse) i think it will b a case of every1 saying they can but forgetting about it...

I'll start a new thread then ... :P

I was referring to invitation to join a race team, possibly all expenses paid for the whole calendar. So I gotta get my act together!

And which race team would this be? A team with all expenses paid for, in Aus. Believe it when I see it on paper, not on a forum.