SAU Community

Symmons Plains Tss Round 4 Sun 27th July

johnGTS-t

Half way mark of the season already. Im currently 4th in Targa B, with a 3rd and 2 5th placings. Had some troubles but hopefully they are over and I will be back at the front of the field somewhere. My car will be sporting a new look, lets just say the green is gone. Pity actually, since i made myself a t-shirt!! Ill be wearing it anyway until i make another.

All the usual classes will be racing

HQ

IP/SS

Historic

Targa

Vee's

Regularity (maybe)

Racing usually starts at 11am, practice from 9am. Entry??? $10 i think

Hopefully the weather will be fine. I dont have room to bring all my wheels and tyres this time.

C Ya there!!!Visit My Website

• 2 weeks later...
Half way mark of the season already. Im currently 4th in Targa B, with a 3rd and 2 5th placings. Had some troubles but hopefully they are over and I will be back at the front of the field somewhere. My car will be sporting a new look, lets just say the green is gone. Pity actually, since i made myself a t-shirt!! Ill be wearing it anyway until i make another.

All the usual classes will be racing

HQ

IP/SS

Historic

Targa

Vee's

Regularity (maybe)

Racing usually starts at 11am, practice from 9am. Entry??? $10 i think

Hopefully the weather will be fine. I dont have room to bring all my wheels and tyres this time.

C Ya there!!!Visit My Website

Well i didnt have the meeting I was hoping to have. Still not enough grunt for Symmons. couldnt crack the 63's. Doesnt help when you knock the boost control onto the lowest setting either which I did in Race 1. Then in Race 3 a small vacum hose cracked and came off. And to top it off in Race 4 the power steering belt broke. I drove the last race without it just to finish and get points.

So now its back to Baskerville on Sept 27/28th for the HQ nationals and also the 20th year of HQ's. We should go better there.

post-26265-1217424470_thumb.jpg