SAU Community

Live 4 Speed

SCR34M

Just wondering if any of you guys play LFS... and for those that dont know... its only the most realistic racing game you can get when it comes to drifting... of course its not based on drifting, but half of the online servers are drift servers... you can even use your own engine sounds, bov, whatever in it... get custom skins to make ya car look like an s13 all sorts of crazy stuff...

If any of you guys do play, pm me your msn and we can slide together... good fun when there is nothing else to do...

Cheers

Guy

no no... you really should bring the g25 to my house so i can use it... i wanna try one before i cough up the cash for one first, any chance i can borrow? name your price...lol

Great quality wheel setup! Really need to get it onto some form of base/frame as I have to set the forcefeedback really low otherwise my coffee table tries to walk across the lounge room :P Borrowing? hell no! they're only like $280ish now :)

That's the one! Pretty sure I saw them in a computer store the other day for 280. It's the Logitech G25, 900deg forcefeedback, clutch pedal, 6spd gate/sequential remote shifter. Nice piece of kit.

Been meaning to get myself a piece of rubber from some guy in the states that you put under the brake pedal to make it a lot more realistic.

So I got bored and hooked the G25 up to my PC and downloaded the demo of S2 (had only played S1 demo previously), I quickly decided I'd had enough of the shitty cars and bought a license for the game.

So.. I am Bubbajugs if you see me and right now I'll be on the iiNet server :)