Saturday and Sunday from 10-6 every day

The Hottest Modified Rides in the West

NATIONAL SWIMSUIT CONTEST!!!!!

All weekend promo stars comp

Hi-Po Dyno Action

Non-Stop Entertainment

AND HOTTIES.......babes and cars go together :D

KIDS UNDER 12 FREE!!!!!

Not sure on exact price as my browsers (yes, both) keep locking up when i go to the Autosalon website

anyhoo

go to www.autosalon.org for more info - including $5 off general admission

It's $20 but if you present this picture in COLOR it's $15. (99.0001% sure)

5off.jpg

But I'll be gettin some free entry too. :)

But more importantly... who's getting crunk at After Party? :P

Edited by Magic

From what I've heard the MYC event is just to celebrate the launch of the new website look for the business and isn't affiliated with Auto Salon.

Auto Salon after party isn't usually promoted until on the day, by hot girls handing out flyers to the event. It's usually held at Metro City.

I'll def be at Auto Salon party if it's on, not usually a fan of Metro City but it usually goes off for A.S. Might make it to both though, see what happens. :P

AS + AS AFTER PARTY OOOOOOOHHH YEAH

i am just so excited my car has been completed, a day before driving in hahah yes, let's hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow :thumbsup:

haha nice Andrew. How will we recognise your car though coz u havn't told anyone the new paint job.. and I'd assume you've taken the Motavate sticker off it lol. :thumbsup:

baha Brandon...

you're coming down to check out the cars right?

nobody has quite spotted it though except for a few members that live nearby to me... :thumbsup:

let's just say my car will be the only R34 at the SAUWA stand that isn't a GTR :)

and all the stickers are still on the car, don't worry... i'll do Motavate proud :thumbsup:

Well I'm coming down just after midday to check out the models. The cars just happen to conveniently be there so I may check them out I guess. :thumbsup:

Ahh ok good job on leavin the sticker on. I'll buy ya a drink with my free drink tag thingy (hopefully) at after party. :thumbsup:

Edited by Magic

pics from Saturday, more to come, use as you like, if anyone wants full quality, pm or post, files sizes are to big for web :down: but good for printing :D (these have been compressed for web) (is there a way i can batch upload files?)

post-48759-1217075308_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075393_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075575_thumb.jpg

post-48759-1217075437_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075521_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075609_thumb.jpg

post-48759-1217075660_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075718_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075762_thumb.jpg

post-48759-1217075813_thumb.jpg post-48759-1217075883_thumb.jpg

Great pics, I pass that Wilkinson 180sx almost everyday on the way to work, saw the guy driving it really slowly on friday, now I know where he was heading :down: