SAU Community

Exhausts For Autech 260rs Stagea

MyStag260

Hey fellow 260RS'sss i have been struggling to find an exhaust that suits me, i currently have a kakimoto system but i am so sick of the noise... it sounds like Bdouble under engine braking and its just starting to shit me. So i need a system that still has the free flowing bennefits for good power but with a mid muffler and a larger oval shapped muffler at the back to quiten it down. I have tried trying to find info from all the major brands but just can't find anything suitable.

The dump pipe is fine and i can get a replacement cat as i think mine is pretty old, all i need is a catback system... if it means going somewhere that can make it up for my so be it, but where do i go thats not going to do a shit job and rip me off?

Any help would be very muchly appreciated. 

Thanks

Hey,

Try a Fujitsubo Legalis-R I have a full system fitted to my Type S e.g. Front Pipe and Catback. They are so quiet can hardly hear the car running when standing outside it and it is very quiet on the motorway. It does have a really good sound though when you put your foot down a real deep growl without any annoying background drone that some other exhausts I have heard have. The other plus is they look almost factory. Tried to upload a pic but doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

I need to have a look to the system that's fitted to my 260RS. I know it's some Jap name brand. 3" stainless. It's fairly quiet in normal driving, but gets quite angry when you get up it... just as you'd want it :D I'm very happy with it.

Yeah i think i might just have to do a chop and change with the pipe i have... need to find a compitant exhaust place though. Anyone know of any in Melb southeastern burbs? I Had a look at the legalis system but the pipe diameter is smaller than id like and they are not suited to the 260RS' they are an RS4 system. I know im being nit picky but the loud bastard system i have now makes good power... i don't want to relinquish that to get it quite...