SAU Community

Panel Beater / Painter Recommendations

Inferno

yeah, everything possible...

serious, well there are two guys that take out the work, one paints and the other is panel...

just sms me and i'll call you later if you want, i'm in a uni lecture at the moment lol

Auto Magic Panel and Paint in Malaga, Unit 2, 40 Oxleigh Drive, Malaga

Ph: 9248 8604

Mo:0433 762 022

Went in to see my freshly painted body kit today, and you cannot fault it! I highly recommend this guy, excellent customer service, fantastic attention to detail, and quallity work. He's a real genuine guy as well.

Kit should be on before the cruise on Saturday for those who want to have a look

• 1 month later...
hmmm take it to lombardi brothers located at welshpool....they do ferraris, mercs, lambo's etc...... i had my car down there a few times :) hehe

some thread on this forum sed they dont offer very good aftercare? Is this not the case?

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know any cheap panelbeaters around? I've also got a side panel dent/scrape that I want to get fixed but Im not chasing a high end finish as my car is getting a bit old anyway. I just want an adequate finish for a reasonable price.

Cheers

i recommend g-force panel and paint in bayswater, they painted the roof, pillars and around my boot in black with silver pearl for $300 and the job looks pro, they only thing they dont touch is fibreglass panels etc, they did my dads falcon after he side swipped a tree for a very decent price and the car looks like it was never in a bingle

hmmm take it to lombardi brothers located at welshpool....they do ferraris, mercs, lambo's etc...... i had my car down there a few times :) hehe

my friend works there ;) was thinking about going there soon myself