SAU Community

Power Pushed Through A Stock Bottem End.. Rb26

hey all, im curently importing a r32 with an rb26 in it,im goin to use it for some track fun only, its all stock apart from a large front mount and some kind of hks zorst, just wondering what power i can push through it with the stock internals? whats safe with rb26s, im goin to change the turbos to some kind of after market with steel wheels before i do anything,as i know they wont last very long. ive tryed to do a few searches but it takes to long with the dial up net speed i have at the moment, any help and advice would be great, thanx dazza.

I'm no expert but can tell you from personal experience it will not only be the power you generate that will crumble your internals, but also the age and condition of your bearings, how much oil pressure your engine is making, whether you're running an oil cooler. My engine shat its bearings running 200RWKW and the engine wasn't all that bad prior to going to the track.

Personally I find the figures quoted in the UK thread unbelievable. My guess would be at some of those higher numbers a 'standard internals' 100,000km GTR engine will be a grenade.