SAU Community

Dickheads Strike At Qr

chubs

theres only one club in Ipswich, Players

i refuse to enter.. but aparently its a real dive :D

yeh it sucks the big wang..metro up the road isnt bad if ur with a group of ppl i.e u make ur own fun haha

I thought there was another one just up the road? looks dead anyway. It's funny seeing people lapping ippy though. Some retard in a car that sounded like a sowing machine wanted to race me in there last night just after I'd gone to the bottle shop.

stuck in 2nd? :D

LMFAO

the metro was going off!!

i went into ippy last night!!!

what a bloody dive of a place it is!!!

my mate took us out in his commodore cause i refuse to take my car in, in fear of being bent over.. and he was trying to do skids and it was really funny cause it was bucketing down rain and was still struggling and he was snapping second and was like "omg it goes so hard" he thought it was crazy as! im thinkin shit mate wait til i take you on track in my car.. hes gonna shit his panties!!

imo - EPIC FAIL

good for a laugh though.. my favourite car of the night was a red turbo astina with crome wheels and hektic white seat covers lol

everyone was trying to slide their barina's it was so hektic aye!

my mate took us out in his commodore cause i refuse to take my car in, in fear of being bent over.. and he was trying to do skids and it was really funny cause it was bucketing down rain and was still struggling and he was snapping second and was like "omg it goes so hard" he thought it was crazy as! im thinkin shit mate wait til i take you on track in my car.. hes gonna shit his panties!!

imo - EPIC FAIL

Similar story. Thursday night before last friday night practise I was drinking with a friend of mine and her brother and his friends(they are all holden bogans). Anyway somehow the topic of drifting came up, probably thanks to me. My friend said that the best drift she had ever been in the car for was with another guy there who did some gayness handbrake drift thingy in his hyundai excel..... If I wasn't drunk and unable to walk properly I'd have left right then. Fast Forward, Friday night... 1st lap drifted through the dipper no worries, spun on turn 4. "I've already set a new benchmark for the best drift youve ever been in a car for haven't I?" "yes"

Tards who think they have drifted their hyundai excel = epic fail

Ipswich.....*sigh*

Best quote EVER.

Oh God.... I went 'clubbing' at Ipswich last night.

Players = absolute f*king dive of a place. 99% bogans. I counted 3 hot chicks, 2 of whom I'd brought. The other was wearing some red top and we had given her the nickname redtop sr20 lol. The japanese could do all their whaling research in that place. How on earth it had a $10 entry fee I'll never know. I also got started by some skinny white drunk guy while I was still sober which would have been a lot of fun if I didn't have the common sense to just walk away.

Metro = well... when I got there I was in desperate need of a trip to the toilet. Some gross bastard did some nasty shit that blocked up the toilet and I almost died from the smell, plus the floor was the ussual swimming pool. Infact the floor in the whole building was strangely sticky, thats my excuse for dancing like a tard as I couldnt move my feet properly :banana: Now I'm gonna say the Metro isn't actually bad at all. There were a lot of hot chicks in there and all the guys once again were bogans. If I didn't currently have a little bit of a thing going with someone at the moment I'd have had a lot of fun there no doubt. I'm sure pick up lines such as "Hi, I own a car" would work, you wouldn't even need to say you owned a Skyline, but I think that'd get you her and her friend. Never mind mentioning uni or a job.

So it is indeed epic failure.

Atleast some drunk chick let me drive her commodore... god those things are shithouse.

Edited by ToMMaH

Well just thought i would update you guys. turns out its a rather small world. the guy in the ute turns out to be the brother of one of the girls at my fiances work. apparently his parents were rather impressed when he stumbled through the door pissed as a fart and had to explain the damage on the car they paid for.