• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcken BANG!

should be in it when we "flame on"

all you see behind you is a huge flash

i think im gonna gut my cat just so i can do it :thumbsup:

Dude, my open drivers window was next to Ryans' exhaust when it belched a HUGE flame.. I swear I felt heat.

marcus, nice car dude :)

Oh and.. I wasn't at the Galleria so I don't know what cars started the cruise but this car --> http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21...946-948,00.html

looks like it could have been with those other BMW tossers.

Good cruise big turnout was good to catch up and meet others!,liked the leg from morly to forrestfield bit crazy leaving forry though nearly got caught up in that crash was right behind that commondore that rear ended the silvia then cops were right on the scene, i was like let me the f**k out of here

Yeah, I was a couple cars behind you! I you get on brakes hard! Was going to pull up in front to see if everyone was ok, but saw blue flashing lights behind everyone, so thought to move along.

Nice meeting some people last night - was good cruise from the only leg I stayed for (I think?)

Yeah, I was a couple cars behind you! I you get on brakes hard! Was going to pull up in front to see if everyone was ok, but saw blue flashing lights behind everyone, so thought to move along.

Nice meeting some people last night - was good cruise from the only leg I stayed for (I think?)

Yeah i couldn't get out and was just waiting for the cops to start handing out stickers!!

Good turn out of cars, pity about the amount of people who got lost on the first leg.

Is the guy with the R34 I was chatting to at the lights after Roe Hwy on here (I was in the convertible)? Few good runs :(

i think that was me dude, were we turning right onto some road i think was South Street when we had the conversation?

this cruise was awesome, i had so much fun... never knew my car blew flames until that night bahaha

shame to hear about the S13 and the Commodore, stupid Commodore LOL...

at that pile-up i was behind Marcus in the NUR and yes i shat my pants, had to slam on the trusty old Nissan brakes and swerve, girlfriend was a bit scared lol

awesome Freeway runs, A W E S O M E

MMMMMM this skylines ^ is HOT!!! marcus mate!!! f[]kn love ya car man!! i was the guy in the purple sil, didnt come say hi coz i was bein a bitch, but will do next time!

Cheers dude yeah catch ya on the next one!!

Everytime I went to overtake the convertible BMW, he sped up so I pulled back in and he slowed down again

Sorry if you think I did that mate, didn't realise/do it consciously. Didn't drive fast that night had only 1 point left and no detector. If it ever happens again give us a hoy at next meet point and will apologise :wub:

Edited by wuked