SAU Community

D-i-v-o-r-c-e

RubyRS4

Had that Billy Connolly song in my head. :P

Well I've filled out the application for divorce papers today and I'm lodging them with the Family Court. I'm moving from the "separated" status to the "divorced" status ... oh goody, a whole new box to tick when I fill out forms now. :D

It becomes official in about 90 days from today. Naturally, my GF is ecstatic! :D She doesn't feel so bad now, sleeping with a married man :)

So, anyone else out there who is a divorcee? Let's unite! :D

I'm going to get hella drunk this weekend to celebrate!!!

It is when its a cheating wife I'm getting away from. :D

suppose so..

but its still a bit sad when u get 'congrats' for a divorce.. but thats just me! guess its an awesome feeling to be moving on properly!

wooohoooo! We need a "Ruby's life" forum, housing opportunities, relationships, you could be Australias answer to Dr Phil!

Well since big brother got taken off the air, its a perfect excuse to trot out the cameras.... anyhow grats ruby

-D

Dr Phil? :D LOL

Don't come to me for advice ... I'm only wiser because I've made mistakes :P

:)

Anyways, I'm the one who suffered and lost almost everything because of the ex, so if I can find some humour and relief in it, then its all good. :D

exactly

same goes for my knees

just trotting out some random thoughts, not caring who reads or answers how, can help in a minute way mentally

congrats that the end of the previous relationship will be finalised, good luck with moving house

kiddies soon? and a autech to carry them in?

my stag is all finished now. my marraige isnt lol !! ups and downs, for us its all about the kids. and honesty :D

kiddies soon? and a autech to carry them in?

The kiddies topic was one of the many things that led to the divorce. Hopefully the GF will provide :D

As for the Autech ... wouldn't you like to know :)

Don't sweat the pressures of marriage. The ups and downs are what strengthens the relationship. My ex and I had many ups and downs, it was the lies in the end that killed it. Doesn't matter how bad anything is, always be truthful to your partner. :D ... but you already knew that :P

Edited by RubyRS4

I know of someone who has been to a couple of "Divorce" Parties.

I think its a bit weird, but hey, any excuse for a piss up!

Exactly!