SAU Community

Tonight, Friday Aug 29th

Lil Miss 32

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned up at vilis with the mrs,didnt really know anyone but roo,so we stayed for bit them went home,both heaps trashed from work :) ,keen to come along on cruse again,maybe if any random cruses happening next fri let me know,got few days off so keen to go out,otherwise try to get to calender days :( ,didnt check fri before going out,to see lil miss33 cruse maybe next time

Edited by tryandcatchme

HAHA I know... i don't think people quite believe me when i tell them is ACTUALLY knocks photo frames of my wall when ben starts it... LOL

HAHAHA oh i'd beleive that!!!!! I couldn't hear my car the other week when we were following ya's!

was good to acutally get out and go for a drive other then driving to work and home :(

got abit scared cruising to the bay so took a side street. im really scared of cops :s

also good to meet new people and to catch up with the all the people i already knew!

u missed alot of fun on anzac :)

i was the gtr in front of you all the way to the bay before you rocked up at kmart carpark :)

wheres the pic of my car angerman :( or was that Min's camera?

I got a lil loose on the exit from Vilis, sorry about that guys, i haven't driven it properly in a while :)

Sorry man, the photo was blurry-as and I didn't think it was worthy. I will post it up though when I get home.

Turned up at vilis with the mrs,didnt really know anyone but roo,so we stayed for bit them went home,both heaps trashed from work :( ,keen to come along on cruse again,maybe if any random cruses happening next fri let me know,got few days off so keen to go out,otherwise try to get to calender days :) ,didnt check fri before going out,to see lil miss33 cruse maybe next time

Sorry man, I was too distracted looking at your car and catching up on chat ... I forgot to introduce you to the guys! I'm a rude a-hole :)

Next time you're out I'll give you a grand intro. :)

u missed alot of fun on anzac :)

i was the gtr in front of you all the way to the bay before you rocked up at kmart carpark :)

ah ok i remember seeing you at the lights when i was turning offf beach rd. nice car dude, youve got water in you inner brakelight passanger side :(

i went to pick up a mate before i went to kmart, thats why i was abit late.

Edited by Import S13

Sorry man, I was too distracted looking at your car and catching up on chat ... I forgot to introduce you to the guys! I'm a rude a-hole :)

Next time you're out I'll give you a grand intro. :(

Dont stress it roo,we were tired and ready for bed anyways,u know how old i am :) haha,wont be able to get to karts on fri,il meet everyone soon enough,mainly come to show my new beast off,still trying to workout bugs

I dont think any sau people come out with me towards the bay on Anzac Highway because leaving at bp west tce we had like 5 cars and by the time we parked before the bridge near the bay i counted around 25 cars and still more skylines were parking and joining.

Had a wiked night, best unplanned cruise ive ever had!! After the bay we ended up going down lonsdale back to the city and around the place, great cruise... Really enjoyed it, thanks for the people who came.

ah ok i remember seeing you at the lights when i was turning offf beach rd. nice car dude, youve got water in you inner brakelight passanger side :rolleyes:

i went to pick up a mate before i went to kmart, thats why i was abit late.

bugga! **runs outside to check this** haha

your car looks smick as, i had a closer look at villi's, love those rims!

Had a wiked night, best unplanned cruise ive ever had!! After the bay we ended up going down lonsdale back to the city and around the place, great cruise... Really enjoyed it, thanks for the people who came.

Yeah was a good nyte let us know if ya plan on organising something again. :(