Bugatti in my NOW OLD driveway

bugattiindrivewaych1.th.jpg

My Car

*No Comments needed yeah i know its s**t , but i was gonna buy skyline

then that fell through then my mum bought a new car and gave me hers

and well i can always take out the subs and amp when i hopefully get my 34-4dr

after the army*

Pics Will Be Up Soon

If anyone wants a chop done like rims ,spoilers, bodykits PM me with the pics and ill be glad to do it for you

See Ya Latz

:D

Edited by Pepsinator

ill give you crit one by one cos ill end up forgetting whats what cos there are a lot there lol, but starting with the

Civic - Looks great to be honest, not to keen on the sideskirt, the color seems a little off and the style doesnt really wit well, the rims and lowering look great, the rear bar looks really good too, and the shaved bootlid turned out nice and smooth, i think the cannon kinda looks like its comin up outta the ground lol, maybe just needs a better angled shot, and the only other suggestion is maybe having kept the indicator and smoked it, nice work

S13 - A very impressive one. ok, so the wing looks maybe a tad small, could possibly do with a little more shadow under the front bar as it looks to be about 3mm off the ground lol, other than that it looks pretty good, but again not a fan of the sideskirt, puttin the driver in worked out really well, the stickers on the windows look authentic, mirros and even reflection on the paint looks good, and the spinning rims look pretty well proportioned, nice job

AE86 - Nice and simple this one, rims and lowering lookin good, the trd sticker kinda looks like a reflection, nice change on the levin badge, only thing i can think of is the plate looks a little crooked, like not in the same perspective as the car, good job

323 - Not a bad job on the front bar, looks a little too plain like something is missing to me (very URAS style) skirts look pretty good i think, rims look a little dull, not as shiny as the rest of the scene but pretty well placed, gtr badge could do with a small amount of perspective, short of that its pretty good

mazda 6 race spec - rims are if only a touch blurry, pretty damn good, nice removal of the front badge and indicator although the front bar looks a little odd with that massive gap now :), nice shaved rear door handles, stickers could have benefitted from a little perspective, the cf looks great, the pattern is a tad large though, FMIC looks good, little confused about the gauges reflection on the windshield, and only other suggestion would be to make the reflection of the rims match the rims u put on it :blush: very good one

Edited by RusH_