SAU Community

R33 Exhaust Into S2 Stagea

webng

Well I'm well pleased with the end product. Exhaust note is very subtle with only a hint of "RB" until I give it a bit and it howls away nicely, not too loud, just the way i was hoping. A little stuffing around according to Daryl from Everlast to make the cat back fit but nothing major. Highly recommend them if you're around the area, they've now done quite a few Stag's.

And if anyones wants a stock standard Series 2 cat+catback exhaust, $50 and it's yours. :P

Well, just bought myself a 2nd hand 3" Fujitsubo Giken cat-back off an r33 and also have a xforce 3" hi flow cat on the way. Both get installed on Fri. :P

cant post a pic ...cant even save it but if u go to there web ... xforce.com go to mufflers , then go to the twin tip section and go 3rd down in the middle MPO1 ..... trying to keep it looking standerd ... havent got it yet .... soonish

The MP01 is not bad. I got the P-EX12 one (it's the 3rd one on the top row in the barrell type muffler).. i got the JJRbellmouth and Magnaflow cat...just need to get a the cat through to resonator to muffler made up

lol you should put a smallish potato in each and take a pic .. by the way jay is that a full system or just a cat back ? ... how's the car running ? you got it back yet ?

Just a 3" cat back.. cars running fine now just gotta take it back to get coil packs done , more boost and put it back on the rollers :)