SAU Community

Stagea Workshop Manual

sturb25

Ive sent the translation place numerous emails over the last year because as far as i am concerned we have the number up to get this published. Im gettin sic of waiting and the last email i got from them says to me that they arent going to publish, here it is:

Hello

We may or we may offer another option, we will be in touch with all who

have registered their interest.

Regards

Michael McCarthy (Director)

The second email i got from them said that they will definately be publishing, now its we MAY

Let me know what you think and if someone else or a few of you could email them about it and maybe u can get a better answer.

http://www.jpnz.co.nz/formwcs0130915/tn-contact-us.html

Thats the direct link to there contact

The other option im thinking of doing is buying a japanese manual and having it translated myself. Of course it wont be as good as a published book but that will be good enough for me.

I know where he is. I'll try to get down to see him soon and ask if its on or not. I presume the alternative he will offer is to just translate the bits that are different from the R33 manual which they have already translated.

errr, you guys know we got the japanese C34 service manual like 3 years ago right? It's floating around, just do a search and PM those that got a copy and they should be able to give you one.

Ive got the service manual and its crap. we are all after the full workshop manual.

Ive got the service manual and its crap. we are all after the full workshop manual.

yeah sorry, meant the workshop manual. its floating around on PDF format. about 300 pages. I bought it from japan ages ago and then gave it to a few people on here. do a search.

yeah sorry, meant the workshop manual. its floating around on PDF format. about 300 pages. I bought it from japan ages ago and then gave it to a few people on here. do a search.

Did a search and i had a look for about an hour, couldnt find anything on c34. It would be good if i could get my hands on it.

Thanks

Stu

I have a copy. 345MB - probably too big for an email. I will try to remember who I got it from. Worst case i could copy it and send you a DVD but there must be someone in Aus (pref in Melbourne) who could make a copy for you.

I have a copy. 345MB - probably too big for an email. I will try to remember who I got it from. Worst case i could copy it and send you a DVD but there must be someone in Aus (pref in Melbourne) who could make a copy for you.

could you upload it to a filesharing site?

could you upload it to a filesharing site?
I am not especially computer literate (= I know stuff all about computers) so unless you can give me step by step instructions - no. Also my broadband is not that fast. Will fossick around to see who has it in Aus or maybe you could start a thread headed " who has C34 Japanese language manual PDF?"!

I can provide FTP access... PM me to remind me if it is required.