SAU Community

Stagea Workshop Manual

sturb25

yeah mate it is on it's way to you.

345MB and 3000pages. not surprised no-one wants to turn the little funny pictures into real words.

most of it seems to be repeated info for different engines and models so we could probably just get the bits we need done.

I think duncan is gonna post me a copy and i'll try and get it up on a hosting site

Awesome, PM me the link once you get it hosted. If it is going to be a torrent, I'll be more than happy to seed it once I get a copy.

345MB and 3000pages. not surprised no-one wants to turn the little funny pictures into real words.

most of it seems to be repeated info for different engines and models so we could probably just get the bits we need done.

Cheers i may be able to get in there and cut some pages out

one of my lecturers is japanese but i doubt he wants to translate it for us, bit below his paygrade

Awesome, PM me the link once you get it hosted. If it is going to be a torrent, I'll be more than happy to seed it once I get a copy.

I'll get it up on a torrent probably, i'm just about to head from tas to qld tho so i may not be able to seed it fully till i get to qld, i'll pm you once its up and send you the link

Thanks duncan, we really do appreciated it. just wondering what format the copy is in, i mean is it able to copy and paste the words. The reason im asking is that some pdf formats you cant copy and paste the words because the item is originally scanned from a document not copied from and original copy.

I know a few japanese dudes that may be willing to translate it. Can i have the hole copy Please.

Thanks

Stu

no it was definately just scanned by some very dedicated enthusiast (3000 pages in front of a scanner!). You can't copy the little picture words, they are just bitmaps.

I've got no problem sending out a copy or 2 but can't upload or host it.

BTW please no-one ever pay an ebay-er for a copy of this or other workshop manuals. They are selling copies of manuals they stole, and their cost is a CD + postage, pretty low if you ask me. Just ask on here, someone will contact you, quite a few people have lots of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

a C34 stagea manual would be very handy.. translated or not... good for torque figures and diagrams at the least... anyone who's got a copy able to share it via some method? Dropbox perhaps?

My missus can read a little japanese and could potentially help with translating bits... big ask to do a whole manual, but on an as needed basis for something small may be doable.

Do you have a translated workshop manual Pom?

Well i had a translated manual but unfortunately my pet unicorn ate it so now I'm left with this Japanese one.

Its in pdf sections that you can cut and paste into Google or bing translate so it's pretty useful. The only part that doesn't work on is the diagrams. I'm away from my main pc at the moment but will upload it for you all over the next few days, provided the mods are happy for me to do so?