SAU Community

R34 GTR VSpec dash computer

nerces

Or... is there an aftermarket approach that can be used???

My ultimate thing would be DVD/Telemetry/GPS Nav all hooked into the one screen...

So yeah... anyone know if anything like this is avaliable???

yeah i was looking for the look of the R34 computer read out thing, it is cool you can change threw the modes and stuff thats what i want to know if it is possible to add that feature to a R33? (i would really like to have that G meter) that is the coolest...

hehe yeah... thanks for the link... (bookmarked) should be sweeeeet....

going to get like a 7-8" DVD screen where the CD player goes.

(hopefully one that can take mp3s also so i can just dump like 10GB worth of music into it... )

and then i can switch it to telemetery display n stuff like that...

now GPS... not entirely necessary guess i can still use a street directory...

now i should have enough cash for the GTR R33 late this year... hehe its going to be my 3rd car... quite a step up from my 3L N/A (auto) I should think...

only i won't have enough cash to do it up immeaditaly.. other option would be to go an R32... mmmm... R33s look pretty... R32s go pretty... R34s cost the earth :

such tough choices in life :rolleyes:

ive been working out a way of setting up the motorised linkages for the screen i plan on using. im doing a big massive chop the crash pad to bits and reshape it. then ill get a 15 inch lcd screen and mount this to the motorised linkages.

in the end there will be a screen and key board sitting infrount of the passnger that when you hit a button moves towards the passenger, when you hit another button folds over to face the driver. the hardes thing ive had going so far was working out how to move the damm thing. but i need to talk to the old mate whom does my lathe and mill work, c if he can do what i need. but its looking good so far. that screen will end up with a computer having camera's. gps shit, and allot of other crap. should be good fun. if not allot of work for a really wanky feature.

i might even after all that need a hks camp to display my engine features unless i change to a motec or something that has software for computers.