SAU Community

Quiktrak

33drifter

well aware of that. was a little under 5 yrs ago that it happened teh first time. teh original owner hedged teh sale of it to make money. that was the same time that I took on a BCC contract. now its game over. I still have BCC riding me for a solution for 19 vehicles..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know who you are talking about. had one contact me today. thing being is these things need a FULL ON alarm system with FULL back to base monitoring. self monitoring on this fleet doesn't cut it. put shorlty these things are $3.5m each.

Chris, trust me when I say you where not contacted by the person I am thinking about, as the system we are trying is not in release yet.

The system has GPS tracking with GSM updates, full back to base monitor, complete alarm system with 4 point imobilisation, and is a nice unit. Funny enough, it comes from the same supplier Quik Trak was using in Asia, not sure if it's the exact same unit.

Anyway, been doing some research, found these interesting reads:

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/previewDo...=GCA00879653QTK

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns0...N&srchsrc=1

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns0...N&srchsrc=1

Makes for an interesting read, especially the first one.

B.

ok that is WEIRD!!

I spoke to a few people I deal with daily internally and I was told game over.

the ASIC extracts I understand quite well. (I'm in there as well.)

484E (30/06) I know who that was and where he went.

506L - that has me stumped unless its to the SA address.

if the system you speak of is the next incarnation of the QT system they were mucking with then you have my attention.

Immobilistaion points I'm not worried about. mine was a custom job anyway and I had FULL control of it when needed.

ring me in the morn - details in sig and hit contact when you get to the site.

Hey Guys,

Just received an update from the Quiktrak administrators, they are hoping to have sold the business by the end of next week. If a sale does go ahead, all accounts in credit will be honoured.

fingers crossed

I think everyone is waiting eagerly what happens here.......

Chris,

I am still trying to get information on exactlywhat units my friend has, as he only got them a few weeks ago, and is still testing things, but as soon as I get info, I will flick it across to you :(

B.

Any updates on who's going to buy over Quiktrak? And when?

I saw on Silvia forums that Quiktrak Administrators were giving out names of installers(un-installers) to remove the units out of customer's cars. :D

So, why would the administrators be recommending that if someone is going to buy it????? :)

they were telling me the same thing until I explained who I was.

you can't uninstall a fleet. let alone wire a single vehicle with a different system. its NOT that easy.

the NS thread looks to be complaining and not much else to me.

thanks... thats a relief to read! can you do a screenprint of the email and post it up for us... I dont receive updates from them .. not sure why as they have my info including my email address?

now back to parking the GTR without stressing too much about it being stolen :D

Edited by jeff

thanks mate, im sure they have my current details ? will check with the new owners once its up and running

so who here jumped the gun, uninstalled quiktrak and installed a new system?