SAU Community

Small Car Sunday 2008 - Sun 19th Oct

Howie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol they were repping it fairly well lined up together though - Skylines were all over the place, 3 here, you far behind, some R32 GTR V-Spec II infront left, luke and others to the far right............

yeah, the chick that posed with Vu's car, thats her car lol, V can ftl, Jim Bean bonnet stand ftw
haha yeah thats Alana's Prelude.....

Pretty sure....that "Alana's Prelude" is an EXACT copy of Lawson's old lude. She copied absolutely everything off of him, minus the fact his was lower and was a VTiR and not an Si.

Alana's car: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/f22a...%202008/pa6.jpg

Lawson's car: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w23/DST.../P4200001-1.jpg

Am i seeing double here??

Someone needs to get their own ideas....

Just IMO

Who the hell voted for that Swift? I didnt even take a second glance at the swift let alone considering voting for it lol

dont think anyone voted for it, judges probably just saw everyone around it and thought that people liked it

think most people were throwing up when they saw the interior and to the judges that meant they liked it lol

I'm pretty sure this threads about Small Car Sunday 2008 not domestic arguments of Alana vs Lawson :D

well.......i was liking were this thread was going :( lol

lol, they actually towed that car in on a trailer too.

wtf lol, does it actually have a turbo or is there just a boost guage on the bonnet for "homo" factor???

There was a young girl (9 or 10) that was coming up to the voting tent every few minutes and grabbing hand fulls of the peoples choice voting forms, any guesses what car she was voting for.

So i would say the "peoples choice award" shoud have been called "the car that appeals to a 10YO girl award"