SAU Community

Just Engine Management - Dyno Day #2

QRI05E

Just Engine Management - Dyno Day #2  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

JEM-Small.jpg

Dyno Day #2

dsc00039dk6.jpg

OFFICIAL DATE: 18th October 2008

TIME: 10am

image2cl9.jpg

$50 Dyno Fee (Per Car - Payment will be on the day in cash)

1 Warmup & 2 Power passes on J.E.M’s in house Dynometer.

You will also get a print out with the following readings:

- Power (Kw or Hp)

- Boost reading (for turbo/supercharged engines)

- Air/Fuel Ratios

Expert advise on what how your car is performing, what it needs (if anything) and how it can perform better

NOTE: I need everyone who is coming (Spectating or Entering) to PM me so that i can get a complete list for the guys at JEM know how many people to accommodate. Please include your full Name, Car (Make and Model) and if your Spectating or Entering in the PM.

Regards,

Sarkis

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first one to post on this day again lol

I dont give my Last name out on the net AT ALL so dont take it personally, if you want you can look at my license on the day, up to you but im definately in, PM sent

Thomas Kats..............

1996 R33 GTS-t series II

i'll be entering 100%

18th is a good day for me

would i be able to do the warm up, then one run on normal 98 octane, then throw in an octane booster to see if theres much difference????

would i be able to do the warm up, then one run on normal 98 octane, then throw in an octane booster to see if theres much difference????

I think that would be a waste of time because the octane booster wont have a chance to mix properly with the rest of the fuel... But if you really want to, you will need to ask Adam on the day...

KEEP THE LIST COMING GUYS!!!

Will there be a 4WD dyno aswell on the day?

Its still unsure if the 4WD Dyno will be ready on time for the dyno day but this is only an issue for R33 & R34 GTR's (which can pull out the front drive shafts if they want to) the R32 GTR's can just remove the 4WD fuse...

!ATTENTION!

We need a LOT more people to enter the Dyno Day if we want to make it a memorable event. Please don't forget to ask all your friends and family if they want their car Dyno'ed and assessed by one of Australia's best professional tuners for only $50!

- Get professional advice on your cars current performance.

- Get a quote on mechanical, electrical and tuning services.

- Check out the performance parts shop with the latest in automotive gizmos & gadgets.

- Get a chance to meet some of the SAU members in person.

- A chance to get video and photo footage of your car on a Dyno and in action.

- Get a HP/KW printout of your car's power which is the best way to see how you car is performing before/after modifications.

MUCH MORE!

Regards,

Sarkis

Edited by QRI05E

UPDATE

So far i have 15 confirmed entries for the dyno day and a further 2 spectators. Still not enough guys... So we either try and get some more people to sign up or there could be a possibility of postponing the Dyno Day to a later date... the last Dyno Day had a turn out of 30+ entries!

Please PM me your details if your entering.

Regards,

Sarkis