SAU Community

Blitz SBCDC Boost Controller

Guest Natchamp

Guest Natchamp

Hello group, I recently purchased one of these controllers. However, I never realized how hard it would be to find a manual in English! Does anyone have one they can share?

Mark

Guest Natchamp

Thanks to both. To start with, I'm just trying to figure out the interface of it and how you use the 2 buttons and the knob. For example, how do you set it up for internal wastegates, can I have it display lbs or bar instead of kp? I've tried different sequences of pushing the buttons, turning the knob and pushing the knob but it doesn't make sense to me. Any help or documentation much appreciated.

Mark

Here is quick run down of the buttons

Left & Right arrows:

Boost Channel 1, 2, 3, External, Warning, and Off.

When boost channel 1,2,3 is selected - Hold down knob for 5 seconds or more to configure how much boost 'rate'. Press the knob once again to select the channel, then twist it to adjust the rate.

If you hold the knob down down again for 5 secs or more, it allows you to adjust boost 'gain' across all channels.

I have gain set to '15' and rate to '65' to achieve 16PSI / 1.1bar on a SR20.

Warning - will start beeping/flashing if boost exceeds the level you specifiy.

Pressing left & right together will reset peak boost reading.

Guest Natchamp

Thanks Jtir, am I assuming correctly then that it can't display bar or lbs? Also, when I try to adjust "external" it doesn't seem to adjust to anything else?

Mark

Guest Natchamp

Thanks butthead, I have come across that site numerous times when doing internet searches. However, its for a different model. Mine is the newer SBC/DC model like this: