SAU Community

Imports In Nossa?

chef_stagea

hey guys im on my mobile atm so its guna b short and sweat me and kidafa both stagea drivers r in nossa this wk. We have seen like 2 shit skylines n thats it :( think some of u brissy guys should come up! We needa c sumthang respectable :D

my mates were keen to hit noosa in a few weeks

cops seem a bit more relaxed up there

The Noosa cops are extremely bad.

------------------

There are a fair few Noosa skyline owners most of which don’t use the internet lol.. I'm in noosa but dont own a skyline/import atm :)

[sold]

Maroon 93` R32 Gtst – Mild mods

White 89` S13 K's – Stock

Blue 90` S13 K's – Soft core mods

White 93` R32 Gtst – Mild mods, 138rwkw

Black 93` S13 – Drag hack 600rwhp 10.8 @ 128mph

Grey 90` R32 Gts 4door - Daily driver junker

White 90` R32 Gtst – Drift hack 490rwhp @ 1.5bar

White 91` E36 BMW – Daily driver

Maroon 91` Lexus LS400 (LXU55) – Mild mods

:)

im from maroochydore/mooloolaba way, but im in noosa most days in my work ute though, i always keep an eye out for new rides and imports up there? i havent seen you guys yet though. go out to the rock nightclub in hastings street or the villa out near the macca's in noosaville, they are probably the best places to go out up in noosa, also there is the reef hotel aswell as you head down the hill towards the beach it's on your right.

I live in Noosa...there are about 9-10 skylines in the area, 4 supras, a few 180's, heaps old school cars...2 sprinters(both are currently off road for a week or two), a few ke70s just to name a few, and i think there are about 3 soarars as well.

btw i own one of the skylines in noosa... and i dont think i have ever been hasseledby cops in noosa...in mooloolaba yes...noosa never..the only thing i think i have ever been pulled over was to tell me i had a head light out...that was it no ticket or anything.

Allara xx

Edited by 000DNK

clubbing in noosa is pretty sad...locals and tourists hit up teh koala bar for cheap drinks but it closes at 12. Then people usually wander down to the rock which is a techno club...or the villa..which is on the other side of town...im pretty sure ill be down hastings at kb's and the rock tonight but then hitting up wharf tavern (or fridays) Saturday night which is in mooloolaba. But if your driving in mooloolaba its full of police. if you guys are gonna be going out let us know...I'm always the designated driver so i might be able to coax a few of my other import mates to come out...maybe

• 3 weeks later...

i got pulled over the other night and the po po asked "is this one of those godzillas", i said 'nah', i asked 'had a good night so far", he said 'nah', he asked "you been drinking', i replied "yeah". After the reading i asked "am i over", he said "nah", i said "have a good one from here on in", he said "yeah, hope so, by the way is this an import?", i said "yeah" he replied "cool, see ya". The cops in Noosa rock. Been here 12 years and the only problem i have had was a cop from Nambour asking if i was racing, i said "nah" and that was it. You poor lads in the south must cop it dry,,,, without lube.

i got pulled over the other night and the po po asked "is this one of those godzillas", i said 'nah', i asked 'had a good night so far", he said 'nah', he asked "you been drinking', i replied "yeah". After the reading i asked "am i over", he said "nah", i said "have a good one from here on in", he said "yeah, hope so, by the way is this an import?", i said "yeah" he replied "cool, see ya". The cops in Noosa rock. Been here 12 years and the only problem i have had was a cop from Nambour asking if i was racing, i said "nah" and that was it. You poor lads in the south must cop it dry,,,, without lube.

depends when u get the cops if they are routine traffic cops doing random breahte tests etc you'll usually be ok if u are drunk or on drugs and are doing the right thing, but if u come across the STTF (state traffic task force) when they are running a blitz, then you will meet some cops who arent so friendly towards imports and there drivers. or any modified car for that matter