SAU Community

Munch And Sip V2 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 18th Of October

hoony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY EVERYONE, CHECK THIS THREAD TOMORROW NIGHT...

WILL HAVE ALL THE SPECIFIC DETAILS

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE!

P.S: Adrian, no stress... i'll see you on the next one dude

damn i hope i can come, i wana put an order in Andrew but i dont wana stuff ur sis around incase i cant be there. Is friday still ok to put in an order as ill be more sure. cheers man! Ill be starting at SOR. anyone else starting from murdoch?

heaps of people SHOULD be starting at Murdoch because that's the first point and nobody will know where to go lol because the shop IS NOT the first stop i repeat is NOT the first stop...

there will be a few stops in between

Friday is fine Julz no stress... just let me know if you can or not cheers dude

MEET AT SOUTH STREET PARK AND RIDE AT 11:30AM

WE ARE DEPARTING AT 12:15PM... WE WILL NOT ARRIVE FOR FOOD UNITL AROUND 2:00PM SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND...

IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE FIRST MEET POINT WHICH IS SOUTH STREET, I SUGGEST YOU TAKE DOWN MY PHONE NUMBER - 0433 560 364 AND GIVE ME A CALL TO FIND OUT WHERE WE ARE...

AFTER WE FINISH AT THE SHOP WE WILL CRUISE AROUND FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER, MAYBE ANOTHER HOUR OR SO... SO WILL BE A NICE CRUISE, IT'S GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER AND A FEW TUNNEL RUNS WITH A COASTAL AND A FEW HIGHWAY RUNS WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD FUN...

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO POST IN THIS THREAD OR GIVE ME A CALL, DO NOT SMS ME AS I CANNOT REPLY BACK

CHEERS, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!

P.S: ALL THE FOLKS THAT HAVE PLACED THEIR ORDERS, I HAVE GOT THEM DOWN ALREADY...

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING AND ARE A LATE EDITION IT'S BEST YOU TELL ME NOW NOW NOW :)

cheers

okay first things first...

Julz dude, i think we saw you drive past (like 8 of us) and thought you pulled over to wait for some more people, we didn't see you come back so i drove around to get you and it seems that you had already made your way back home... we were all thinking, 'how the heck can he miss us, we're all here in an empty carpark with all of us in the middle' lol

secondly...

all the guys that came to the first leg and bailed on the second, thanks for coming along... hope the tunnel was awesome enough... shame you didn't catch the food...

the guys that joined on the second leg, thanks for coming... hope you enjoyed the food... highway cruising was fun...

guys that joined the third leg and fourth leg, hope the highway and coastal drive was awesome enough... stupid d*ckheads yelling stupid sh*t out of their little baby cars was a bit odd though

and the tunnel runs from Fremantle to Burswood and again like 15 minutes later from Burswood to Freeway was absolutely awesome...

thanks to all the folks that came to grab something to eat, the kebab i had i'd imagine tasted the same as the ones you guys got and it was f*cking amazing

can't wait for the next cruise, if you haven't come for one don't miss out... i'll make the next one a night-timish one so we can have more runs

guys that came, please post up comments so i know what you think cheers

Andrew :rofl:

minimal turnout was good kept us all together. food was great bbt even better. pi stop locations were excellent always good to meet new people (although i dont know about the recreation centre as i bailed out for 20mins). tunnel, coastal was relaxing and exciting (tunnel)

overall a good day thumbs up!

except for idiots yelling out while driving by and that lancer giving it its all on 3rd pit stop that cracked me up.

hey mate, thanks for coming along ey...

anytime dude, just check up on these forums on the events page and you'll be right, always have these things going on

cheers mate,

Andrew :rofl:

Andrew, excelent work mate!! Pity I had no petrol :rofl: Would have enjoyed it a bit more. Glad I could park my car and ride shot gun to finish it off!!

Great food as always, I've been meaning to go back sometime, havent had time yet. Highly reccommend it to anyone though!!

I'll be there for the next one, for sure.

Another awesome cruise dude! lotsa fun

Good to properly meet Paul and Nick, How many other plumbers are there in Sauwa?

and also good to meet Alex and Scott.

Those kids (musta been about 11yo) were pretty funny... ALL: "we are on drugs!!!!!!!! drugs!!! drugs!!! drugs!!!" BOY1: "omg, Skylines are darty cars!!!" GIRL1:"what does that mean?!" BOY1:"means there are really good!!!!" ALL: "do a burnout!!!!"

My only hiccup was some stupid old hag trying to merge into me on the freeway, lol.

lol yeah the cruise was heaps fun...

damn shame i missed out on all the dardy kids though bahahaha

Paul (Yellow EVO VII) is actually like best mates with Marcus (R34 NUR/R33 GTR) so yeah pretty small world, shame Marcus couldn't come today though

i think a few people had a few close calls (myself included) as some lanes weren't properly marked, thank god the group today were good drivers and our cars have awesome brakes ey

was a smallish group today but we were all able to stay together and also be eye-catching too...

thanks to Nick and LJ with his mate coming on the second leg, was good to meet you guys...

oh and Jason, doing crazy speeds up Reid Highway and filling up fuel to manage to be able to catch up with us again, great bloke!

Alex and Scott lol at Scott ending up in Lake Monga and ending up in Buswood like 5 minutes later!!!

and to the other Nick and his little brother, was awesome having you guys come too...

Vincent, Steven, Rhys, Kinh, Tom and all the other guys that come regularly to my cruises, thanks for coming along...

was great fun, can't wait for the next one, these cruises seem to work out alright ey ahahaha

Edited by hoony

good freeway drive

good coastal drive

good hwy drive

KILLER TUNNEL DRIVE

~thnx for an insane day cant wait for the next one

got heaps of photos too. next time ill bring the handy cam

P.S. those druggy kids ''cracked' me up "do a burnout" ok