SAU Community

Parts Off R34 Gt-t

Hi ppl,

I have got a few stock R34 parts that are lying around the house and need them sold. All items that i have are in good condition unless stated. I am not here to wasted anyones time by selling them dodgy/damage items so dont waste mine if you are not interested.

R34 GT-t stock rims 17x7.5 +40 (5x114.3) + Nexen N3000 Performance tyres(70% left)

$650 ono = 4 wheels+tyres

Condition : Minor gutter rash (was there when i bought the car) and comes with center caps, all in good condition

Reason for selling: Upgraded to 18 inch wheels. Will fit R32 R33 R34 180sx. Besides that i have got no idea on what car it can be fitted on. Still have the side wall hair on all tyres due to NOOB+GRANNY DRiving = tons of rubber left.

R34 OEM coilpacks x 6

$250 ono + 5x sparkies

Condition: Like new?? very clean and good condition.

Reason for selling : Was told misfiring apparently so bought Splitfires. Was also told spark plugs were new when i bought the car but when installing the new Splitfires,found a dodgy sparkplug instead. mechanic says the stock coilpack looks too new for the age of the car. Fits RB25DET Neo on GTT and Stagea.

R34 Stock turbo.

$650 ono + turbo elbow+ screws and gasket.

Condition: Very good and no shaft play.

Reason for selling: upgraded to a bigger turbo. This turbo is capable for 280+rwhp(dyno tuned on my car with safc2). Good for hi flow if you want more power. Will fit R32 RB20DET R33 RB25DET and also R34/Stagea RB25DET Neo. For R32 buyers i have the turbo elbow that you will need to bolt this onto your engine with out any custom work. Turbo doesnt comes with the stock fuel and water line. All you need is a set of braided lines and off you go. **please correct me if i am wrong**

HKS Split stainless steel Dump Pipe

$300 ono

Condition : Very good (less than 8 months use)

Reason for selling: Bigger turbo comes with anothe HKS dump pipe. So no need for this one. Suits R33 gtst and R34 gtt direct bolt on. Do not need a gasket to fit this dump pipe. You know what the dump pipe does.

SAFCII D1 Limited Edition - Imamura Project (black)

$350 ono

Condition: as new with all the wiring, harness, stand and manual.

Reason of selling: Upgraded ECU. This SAFCII is black in colour with white wordings. Blends in with any black interior. Never been defected by authorities even mounted on the meter cluster. Was tune for R34 GT-t (280rwhp) with basic mods. Fits any turbo/non turbo. This item will be taken out in less than 2 weeks if a serious buyer is interested.

R34 GT-t stock front bar - $250 (good condition, minor scratch) black

R34 GT-t stock rear bar - $150 (good condition)

R34 GT-t stock side skirts - $50 (good condition)

** all this items need a wash, been sitting in the store for more than a year **

Pictures will be posted asap.

If you are interested please feel free to PM me or SMS me on 0423191959.

Located in SOR PERTH WA

Some items i can deliver it to your place for free if you are near by.

Will post to interstate at buyers expense.

• 2 weeks later...